Is Silver Quality Legend Possible?

Hi everyone, after advice last time from nice forum members about Normal-Quality Legend, I am again looking to see if another fish related objective is possible
I am currently trying to see if Legend is possible in Silver quality, and I have these questions:
  1. Is Legend proven to be impossible in Silver Quality? If not, what are some ways to get it?
  2. Is Fishing Zone as a concept a continuous or discrete value? Is there a difference between reaching a low-frame Fishing Zone square vs. a farther-targeted Fishing Zone square on the same square?
  3. How variable is the randomness in fish quality determination? Can it allow a variance between silver and gold under the same condition?
  4. I tried a bubbling spot at the red square below, which is on Fishing Zone 3, with a farmer whose Fishing Level is at 6, boosted to 10 with food buffs. The Legend fished up there was ultimately Gold Quality. That was the minimum condition as provided by Wiki on how to trigger the Legend (Fishing Zone 3 with Bubbles, LV10), with Fishing Zone 3 less than Fishing Zone 5 when determining qualities. Admittedly, I fished it up at the exact middle of the square, so I have not tried fishing more towards land yet.

LegendLocationCurrent.png

Besides Legend Silver Quality, every other fish I found is theoretically be possible (have not tried Crimsonfish, but Fishing Zone 2, Level 5 feels much more feasible for a silver fish)

Any help is appreciated :) This is the last major hurdle for me before a theoretical catch every fish in every quality can be completed

Beach Farm :) But yes, on a different player account in the save! Exactly for the reason you mentioned.

That's why I only have the completed set for the winter fish D: could not get all four different profiles' fishing level up in time. Year 2 rolls around though with everyone ready now, and I should be able to get them all this year!

Vash1

Greenhorn
Yep! 10% looks about right. Got it on the fourth Legend catch! Now to do it again for his cousin...
View attachment 11350
I have caught over 25 legend in zone 3 bubbles with level 10 or 11 fishing and haven’t gotten one silver legend. I have video evidence of over 15 of the attempts. How is it possible that you got it in 4 catches and I have caught 25/25 gold star legends. I am on the Nintendo switch is it impossible to get silver quality for the legend on the Nintendo switch?

Akuriko

Farmhand
to get a better quality you must use the trap bobber and the quality bobber once you get the advance iridum rod, i personally dont care if its silver or gold or iridium as long as i get enough for 3 days of legend 2 and smoke them all i could care less, the goal is to catch em and i usually use wild bait and grab 2 of em, and i stack em for 3 days then smoke em all, try the legend with a cork bobber, iridum advance rod, sonar bobber, oh and i use auto hook and im pretty good at fishing with it, so you can get 2 legends with the wild bait if you play your cards right, hope that helps you out.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I have caught over 25 legend in zone 3 bubbles with level 10 or 11 fishing and haven’t gotten one silver legend. I have video evidence of over 15 of the attempts. How is it possible that you got it in 4 catches and I have caught 25/25 gold star legends. I am on the Nintendo switch is it impossible to get silver quality for the legend on the Nintendo switch?
It shouldn't be different, you're simply unlucky. Try changing up spots to ensure you're in the right zone