Farmhand
This is all I'm missing:

Living Hat- working on it
Work Boots- no chance in heck
Juice- traveling cart
2 shirts- oasis
Junimo Kart Arcade System- skill issue lol
(small) iridium quality Goat Milk- ??

Can anyone help me coerce my dumb goats into giving me this elusive milk?

I have every other item I can possibly have on my farm. (Plus over 1600 Crystalariums so far :)

stardew_luv

Planter
Wowzers! You totally need to post pictures of that accomplishment that is no small feat. That puts perfection to shame. Having every single item in the game. I wonder how few have actually accomplished that! Amazing!

As for the goats milk Animal crackers, daily hand petting, in addition to having a auto petter, never run out of hay, heater, access to grass especially blue grass daily, and I think shutting the door of the barn at night is a thing now if you have 1.6. Also I don’t know if it matters but I allow free range verses fences and my animals all have high hearts.

Best of luck! What an achievement!🤩🥳

eta: juice is easy peasy. Put any vegetable in a keg and in a day or two voila juice!

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
I think the devil's in the details here as I suspect BeBop268170 is looking for Juice. Not Strawberry or Blueberry Juice. Just Juice, no descriptor. You can get these generic things (Wine, Juice, Pickles) from the Traveling Cart (and maybe as gifts?) but you can't make them as they always get the crop descriptor.

Iridium (small) Goat Milk is similarly devilish to obtain as you need an unhappy enough Goat not to produce a Large Goat Milk but still happy enough to produce an Iridium quality one. I thought about this for a while and couldn't come up with a way other than just waiting for RNG to somehow spit out the right combination of hearts and mood to do that.

Ehm. Work Boots. I did see someone post here recently they actually got them on Level 10. Wasn't @sameperson_differentfont though 😿.

And Junimo Kart. Just... just no.

This is all I'm missing:

Juice- traveling cart
2 shirts- oasis

I have every other item I can possibly have on my farm. (Plus over 1600 Crystalariums so far :)
Work boots mentioned: RIP perfection

BeBop268170

Farmhand
Wowzers! You totally need to post pictures of that accomplishment that is no small feat. That puts perfection to shame. Having every single item in the game. I wonder how few have actually accomplished that! Amazing!
Haha thanks. I need to point out that I'm on playstation, so no 1.6 items yet. But to my credit, I've only started this fun fun game in March or April (not sure).

As for pictures, I'm not sure how that would work. Since my item collections are all contained in like 60-70 chests, that would be alot of pictures! ^.^

stardew_luv

Planter
I think the devil's in the details here as I suspect BeBop268170 is looking for Juice. Not Strawberry or Blueberry Juice. Just Juice, no descriptor. You can get these generic things (Wine, Juice, Pickles) from the Traveling Cart (and maybe as gifts?) but you can't make them as they always get the crop descriptor.

Iridium (small) Goat Milk is similarly devilish to obtain as you need an unhappy enough Goat not to produce a Large Goat Milk but still happy enough to produce an Iridium quality one. I thought about this for a while and couldn't come up with a way other than just waiting for RNG to somehow spit out the right combination of hearts and mood to do that.

Ehm. Work Boots. I did see someone post here recently they actually got them on Level 10. Wasn't @sameperson_differentfont though 😿.

And Junimo Kart. Just... just no.
Ah ha! I get both item’s true difficulty here. Should have known someone smart enough to get such an extensive collection would have thought of my more obvious answers 😊

oh well maybe I helped someone out there 😂

Work boots, I’ve gotten about 3 pairs in alternate bundles and one in fishing, living hats I could make wallpaper with. Best luck is using scythe in corners, in weeds, behind bushes, jungle on GI and on Standard farm corners. I have the absolute best luck for the literal most worthless yet most coveted prizes in the game! 🤣🤣🤣. Now if I could only do that well with the other aspects of the game I’d be in business!

stardew_luv

Planter
Haha thanks. I need to point out that I'm on playstation, so no 1.6 items yet. But to my credit, I've only started this fun fun game in March or April (not sure).

As for pictures, I'm not sure how that would work. Since my item collections are all contained in like 60-70 chests, that would be alot of pictures! ^.^
Wow you just started and have made this massive of a collection? That’s some crazy talent! Does your PlayStation have a method of recording these items (sorry not familiar with PlayStation) or are you just writing these down as you go? Way cool whatever the method! Yeah I don’t think consoles transfer pictures anyways. Or maybe they do now a days? I grew up with the Commodore 64 then the first original Nintendo. lol! So while we do have an earlier switch now we’ve not used it much and don’t even begin to know what it’s capable of. I use mobile and PC. My husband the same. We can’t get used to modern consoling. Our brains don’t work that way in gaming.

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
This is all I'm missing:

Juice- traveling cart
2 shirts- oasis

You want a specific ratio of happiness and mood, I think the ideal is around 3 hearts and low mood so you could try keeping them at around 3 hearts, don't let them out, don't have an autopetter, don't pet them, then starve them for a few days before feeding them hay again

pet a coulple and keep them at slightly different friendship amounts to maximize your chances
I can try and find the right ratios though it may take a little while to find where I wrote them down

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Wow you just started and have made this massive of a collection? That’s some crazy talent! Does your PlayStation have a method of recording these items (sorry not familiar with PlayStation) or are you just writing these down as you go? Way cool whatever the method!
Some items are recorded but they're probably just using a system to sort the items like by item type (and for some the way they're ordered in the collection tabs)

BeBop268170

Farmhand
Some items are recorded but they're probably just using a system to sort the items like by item type (and for some the way they're ordered in the collection tabs)
I'm not sure I understand exactly the question, I just keep everything in chests.
I'll admit, THE hardest thing about this whole ordeal is cross-referencing the wiki. I must have read the entire thing twice by now. Shirts are a pain in the butt.

I wish there was a concise and comprehensive item list somewhere.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I'm not sure I understand exactly the question, I just keep everything in chests.
I'll admit, THE hardest thing about this whole ordeal is cross-referencing the wiki. I must have read the entire thing twice by now. Shirts are a pain in the butt.

I wish there was a concise and comprehensive item list somewhere.
They were asking if the playstation had a way to keep track of all the items (which it doesn't) so I replied that you probably have some personal way of sorting them in all your chests to keep track of everything

HaleyRocks

Farmer
If you pick the profession that helps you raise barn animals faster and upgrades the quality of their products, then you might get that easily. If you were able to acquire gold quality small milk before, then surely with that change, you will be able to achieve your goal.

I myself, when wanted to get small milk for tailoring late game, sold one or two of my livestock and bought new ones. If they start producing large milk, then you need to have lots of time pass and you must try hard, in order to neglect them, so as the reduction to their happiness suffices. I couldn't find it worth the hassle.

HaleyRocks

Farmer
That... sounds like a great idea!!! I'm gonna try that profession right now! And start starving my goats!
If memory serves, starving your animals cancels their production, i think and having their happiness be lowered, makes them produce the lesser items.

If you haven't fed a Golden Animal Cracker(s) to the animal(s) in question, then you can always buy new one(s) and they will produce, in a few days, when becoming adult.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
If you pick the profession that helps you raise barn animals faster and upgrades the quality of their products, then you might get that easily. If you were able to acquire gold quality small milk before, then surely with that change, you will be able to achieve your goal.

I myself, when wanted to get small milk for tailoring late game, sold one or two of my livestock and bought new ones. If they start producing large milk, then you need to have lots of time pass and you must try hard, in order to neglect them, so as the reduction to their happiness suffices. I couldn't find it worth the hassle.
Yeah that's fair, you can gain friendship quite a bit faster than losing it, especially because animals get a reduction on friendship loss the more friendship they have