iOS museum display

Miretar

Planter
How Do I rearrange the museum display? The box for placing the objects in is blocking cases. I can’t move it?

Maher

Planter
How Do I rearrange the museum display? The box for placing the objects in is blocking cases. I can’t move it?
I think it's an iOS bug. I don't really even understand why it opens; you don't need it to rearrange the items, its just the inventory.

Fortunately, no game objectives hinge on rearranging the museum, it's just nice to have a taxonomy other than "order in which it was found."

stardew_luv

Planter
I think it's an iOS bug. I don't really even understand why it opens; you don't need it to rearrange the items, its just the inventory.

Fortunately, no game objectives hinge on rearranging the museum, it's just nice to have a taxonomy other than "order in which it was found."
This. It’s a bug that’s been there since 1.4 and maybe before as I didn’t have it before then. I used to try hard to get things sorted neatly now I just throw it in wherever it fits cause it doesn’t matter and no one but sam ever makes it over that far in the library and doubt he cares lol!😂