PC Inviting people that's LF long-term friends, somewhat international

hiDA

Farmhand
Might not be able to check responses today JULY 17, but will do as soon as I get home.
Leave all your messages in the meantime.

Hello, I have like a small group on Discord with 3 trusted & active people but we have 9 in total members.
While the other members randomly joins on other days.

I'm inviting anyone interested but they'd
have to meet the requirements first:

• You're willing to go out of your comfort zone. like be open to wholesome stuff or anything really
  • You're direct & open to communication. Being honest really helps, no sugar-coating.
  • You won't ghost in the long-term. Being inactive for days is somewhat fine but if you never reach out to me or others on when you're playing nor never give any updates., you'll be kicked . Alas if you're so shy and quiet that you leave me guessing, you're out too. If you're gonna make excuses eventually, just say you don't want to join anymore instead, and you better do that at the start. Don't even bother sugar-coating.
  • You're interested in looking for a quality and long-term friends online, or a social circle
  • You can attend most of the game sessions & read my & other's messages. cuz c'mon, why you here then if u won't attend nor view any messages. I had this before, ironically they reached out into wanting to play with me but didn't view any play announcements being so out of touch.
  • You're an interesting person. this one is so vague, but this is where the international part comes. Any location but preferably compatible with our play schedule. I'd love to befriend a variety of people long-term: male or female whatever, younger or mature.

• You're respectful. You won't plan to do anything odd or sabotage the group. Common sense, but basic courtesy. I respectfuly don't want anyone blackmailing, be so randomly aggressive, plan to date or actually date any ppl or anyone in our group rn&future or stroke their ego cuz dont sh*t where u eat and cause any unnecessary drama. don't force any disbanding.
  • You're chatty or talkative, very optional tho preferred for me. Since there'd be days that there's no game session but I do wanna chat with someone else at that time, so please do be interested in starting convos with not only me but others as well. I don't mind introverts, but confident people would really help so that you wouldn't be misunderstood.

Minimum age requirements: 15+
Preferred age right now: 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 (REASON: I'm balancing out people higher my age and younger my age, so I'd need more slight younger players. But I don't want any inactive or professional dippers my age. And it's rare to find young people that's on the same-page or looking for long-term friends as me.)

Any gender welcome.
Any age welcome regardless.

Tho we use mods and only one expansion mod, if interested LMK!
Those unfamiliar with modding: I'd be down to teach you.

Once in the server, you're given a one or two week trial.
If you changed your mind in the process, you're free to leave. Better be direct and do that at the start.
Since it's tough for me to lose active players. Don't fret nor sugar-coat it. Just get to the point.

To those reading this:
  • I'd be down to being long-term friends with anyone. And if it really lasts long, possibly meet tho no fret it'll take like so many years. if it's that good of a friendship.
  • I'm preferably looking for people my age right now, but I really don't mind your age eitherway. Like I said, I'm mostly trying to balance out the people higher than my age and also somewhat lower or even both.
  • People my age or somewhat younger always leave anyways, so I'd prefer someone that is available and wants a long-term and a working social circle.

• Strictly no cheating. I'll have a say on what mods to allow, but no CJB's item spawner & cheat's menu.
  • VC is optional, but we recently tried it out and I somewhat found it fun despite being new to vc. If you don't want to VC, it's alright you can just type: although you can join & stay muted in the vc to listen.
  • I have a system where being active and joining most of the games are considered official members, so our group works through a process of elimination and therefore won't be mixed with inactive or uninterested people. Do your best in proving yourselves in, and making the others comfy. I think our discord server is really cool, but I'm open to new suggestions and also recruiting interested staffs.

• To the late invitation askers, I'll still reconsider but whether new or late prove yourselves harder since I'm not easily considering randos or anyone who plans to ghost.

• EXCEPTIONS: Even if you don't read all the long posts or really couldn't focus reading or focus at all: reach out to me since there are some funny members who managed to convince me.
    But I'm expecting you to play.

Literally no player limit, we have 11 built-cabins including me. But as I mentioned, I use a process of elimination to separate the inactive and active people.
I don't want to kick anyone but just please be a good member.

Message me in any way if interested. Don't reach out if you'll dip
Question/s? Let me know!
I might repost or even give small infos about the 3 active members later.

Out of topic: but I posted in this forum since I knew there has to be sane people and people I'm compatible with here.

Info I'll disclose to ones interested into knowing me, the first member & first host.
For the future members,
  • I'm 18 and a male.
  • Like I said earlier, I mostly want to make new unique friends & find someone to chat: off-game!

• Hotel timezone, UTC+8, or GMT+8, but I'm somewhat compatible with people near EST right now as well.
Can't say the same for EU, or specifically CEST. Since it's only 1 game session.
Since our school's gonna start next week: I won't be able to play in PMs weekdays for EST as a result, but I've been deciding if another available friend near my timezone can host.

- As a result, right now: initial schedule is weekends for the main farm and we can take full advantage of the weekends to play for both morning or evenings in EST. Schedule rarely alternates
Tho i'll have school, I'll still be online & wanting to chat off-game and I'm expecting the one who read this to not dip as well.

But may vary if another farm host than me is settled.

About me:
I think I'm a cheery person, tho I don't like that term: I'm naturally curious or might be extroverted.
I'm more interested in meeting lots and lots of new and long-term friends, the idea of them and keeping them is fun. I'm thankful and blessed to do this opportunity.
I like people. But I can be random sometimes, not really.
As long as you don't get caught in my clingy and distant moodswings. :grin::hmm::owo:

I like:
  • making: art, music, games, somewhat programming, new discoveries & new memories: making the most of this opportunity.
  • learning languages like Deutsch and Japanese. beginnah tho.
  • finding, making new & unique friends: I bet you didn't know that.
  • chatting to people in-game or off-game, I want chatmates off-session please. (not a requirement, but am so bored and want company)
  • writing stuff like this even if no one reads it, this is like my vent.
I don't like:
  • people who ghost and are irresponsible.

hiDA

Farmhand
dang i just realized this post is so so long, i don't like the idea of this super long text.
tho it's alright if some can't read it. just reach out to me during the whole invitiation proccess

Just remember that there's no player limit. We have 11 cabins already built.

Last edited:

hiDA

Farmhand
hi to anyone reading this, i did mention any gender earlier but i'll also balance out both female and male members or whatever like i did with the age thing
just be alright

i'm open to who i get eitherway, someone being an official member is already a blessing eitherway