Inquiry about where to post (sorry if incorrect section)

IntoxicHeart

Planter
I’m not sure where to post this, so I apologize if I’ve overlooked it somewhere to post it. ^^;;

I’m liking to create a thread about the progress regarding a massive mod project that I’m working on (it’ll help me to keep up to date, as well, if I post it publicly, it’s incentive for me to not stop my project and to continue working on it). I’ve read through the rules, and I believe that is something allowed, but I’m also not 100% certain. If it is allowed, I’m also not 100% certain which section to post that thread under. I don’t want to assume incorrectly, and post it in the incorrect section (not to mention in case it isn’t allowed?).

Cheers! And again, apologies if i somehow overlooked this information/I did not process and grasp it correctly. ^^;;

Also, sorry if I should tag this somehow. I’m still not certain how to properly tag.

Last edited:

IntoxicHeart

Planter
I'm thinking that you probably couldn't go wrong by putting it in the mod discussion section. I could be wrong, but that seems like about the right place for what you're considering. I hope this helps!
Thank you very much for the response, I appreciate it! I was thinking as much, but then I grew uncertain and started questioning myself.

imnvs

Local Legend
Just to make sure, Modding Discussion is indeed the ideal forum for a thread like the one mentioned. The mod itself would be posted in Mods. If you were looking for help in building your mod, then Mod Support might be where you want to post.

Last edited: