Issue infinite saving screen :-(

wubbalubbadu69

Newcomer
hi all! i need help with my game. i recently added the downtown zuzu, east scarp (and other required mods to run those 2) and automate. previously, i've already had sve and ridgeside installed. when i tried playing the game with downtown zuzu, east scarp, and automate, i couldn't save :-( it was stuck in the loading screen. i tried (restarting the game, trying to save) multiple times and it was all the same.

here's my log: https://smapi.io/log/9be7c8445abc45439d2acb22224b6962

hope someone can help :-( thank u so much!

p.s.
all mods are updated
stardew valley v 1.5.6
playing on mac os

hi all! i need help with my game. i recently added the downtown zuzu, east scarp (and other required mods to run those 2) and automate. previously, i've already had sve and ridgeside installed. when i tried playing the game with downtown zuzu, east scarp, and automate, i couldn't save :-( it was stuck in the loading screen. i tried (restarting the game, trying to save) multiple times and it was all the same.

here's my log: https://smapi.io/log/9be7c8445abc45439d2acb22224b6962

hope someone can help :-( thank u so much!

p.s.
all mods are updated
stardew valley v 1.5.6
playing on mac os
Thanks for the log.

Code:
15:05:43     ERROR     game     InvalidOperationException: There was an error generating the XML document.
 ---> InvalidOperationException: There was an error generating the XML document.
 ---> InvalidOperationException: Instance validation error: '-1226308515' is not a valid value for StardewValley.GameLocation.LocationContext.
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterLocationContext.Write1_LocationContext(LocationContext v)
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterLocationContext.Write2_LocationContext(Object o)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Serialize(XmlWriter xmlWriter, Object o, XmlSerializerNamespaces namespaces, String encodingStyle, String id)
   at StardewValley.SerializableDictionary`2.WriteXml(XmlWriter writer)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializationWriter.WriteSerializable(IXmlSerializable serializable, String name, String ns, Boolean isNullable, Boolean wrapped)
   at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationWriterSaveGame.Write235_SaveGame_PatchedBy<Platonymous.PyTK.Rev>(XmlSerializationWriterSaveGame this, String n, String ns, SaveGame o, Boolean isNullable, Boolean needType)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Serialize(XmlWriter xmlWriter, Object o, XmlSerializerNamespaces namespaces, String encodingStyle, String id)
   at SpaceCore.Patches.SaveGamePatcher.SerializeProxy(XmlSerializer serializer, XmlWriter origWriter, Object obj)
   at StardewValley.SaveGame+<getSaveEnumerator>d__90.MoveNext_PatchedBy<spacechase0.SpaceCore>(<getSaveEnumerator>d__90 this)
   at StardewValley.SaveGame.<>c__DisplayClass88_0.<Save>b__0()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__277_0(Object obj)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)

On the Downtown Zuzu mod; there's a post where the author claims it's due to SpaceCore. And, that they're waiting on an update: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/9940758-downtown-zuzu/page-54#entry106746528

Although personally, my first guess would've been the "bus locations" mod; being that it's gone about 2 years without an update.

Anyway, your error matches the error that the user in that post has. So, you may just have to wait on an update.
You could possibly try disabling the "Downtown Zuzu/bus locations" mods. Though I'm not familiar with those mods; and I'm not sure how much they alter the save.