Issue IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

MarilynnFarmer

Newcomer
Hello. I have this problem after I try to walk into the town. The in-game window turned black and Smapi said this error. I try some solution but end up with nothing. The only thing I know is that it's happened because of the mod (try to run with no mod and it doesn't have this problem)

Code:
An error occurred in the base update loop: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at StardewValley.Locations.Town.MakeMapModifications(Boolean force) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\Town.cs:line 570
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.resetForPlayerEntry() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 7022
   at StardewValley.Game1.onFadeToBlackComplete() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 6374
   at StardewValley.BellsAndWhistles.ScreenFade.UpdateFade(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\BellsAndWhistles\ScreenFade.cs:line 46
   at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateOther(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 6699
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4079
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3185
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1084
more information: I play on the window through Steam
my Smapi log: https://smapi.io/log/06ec5373bdef499b944c917ee6ffec57