Solved Incubator missing from big coop [Windows]

agathacrushtie

Newcomer
I upgraded my coop to a big coop and I didn't get the incubator. I think it was because I had a chicken statue on the spot. Is there a way to fix it without upgrading or destroying the big coop?

yuno3869

Newcomer
Hi, I have the same problem with Deluxe coop. The incubator is missing.
I tried moving the coop too, but it's still not there...
Playing on Windows on update 6.
I'm sorry I don't have an answer
1715160991634.png

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I've only seen this happen when someone had an item in the place the incubator was meant to take. Maybe one of the animals roosted in that location?

Upgrade it to a deluxe coop and see if anything changes, otherwise you'll just need to make another coop for the incubator

periwinkl

Newcomer
The same issue as what OP described also happened to me today. I upgraded to the Big Coop when I had the chicken statue to the left of the hay hopper, and ended up without an incubator after Robin finished her work. Also tried relocating the building to no avail. :defeated: Hope the game dev is following this, please issue a fix soon and thanks in advance!

perseus

Greenhorn
I have the same problem too. I messed up and i did not know, i placed a chicken statue next to it because it looks nice. after upgrading to big coop, the incubator is missing.

JunimoJelly16

Newcomer
Just had the same thing happen to me, so it seems it hasn't been fixed yet... I'll see what happens when I upgrade from Big Coop to Deluxe Coop with the designatied spot clear.

Reymonkey

Greenhorn
Adding my voice to this issue, I guess. I did have a chicken statue there, moved it. Upgraded- no incubator. Moved the whole coop- no incubator. It's fully upgraded to Deluxe and I'm not sure what to do at this point. Maybe I have to build a whole second coop? I dunno. Nothing seems to make the incubator show up.

Pathoschild

Developer
The upcoming Stardew Valley 1.6.9 fixes the incubator not being placed if there's something in the way. Thanks for reporting it!

If you can post a zip of your affected save folder, I can look into adding a retroactive fix when you load the save in 1.6.9.