Increased drop rate for Dwarven Scrolls

The drop rate of the dwarven scrolls has been effected in recent updates to the point where the are now dropping less frequently than Prismatic Shards. Ive built 3 separate farms and on 2 of the only scroll 2 and 3 drop 1 and 4 are still nowhere to be found. Yet ive picked up 3 Prismatic shards, unlocked Ginger Island, finished half of the monster hunt quests in the adventurers guild, yet still nothing.

I suggest that the drop rate of the scrolls be increased. Since the scrolls are needed to obtain the Dwarven translation guide.

The drop rate of the dwarven scrolls has been effected in recent updates to the point where the are now dropping less frequently than Prismatic Shards. Ive built 3 separate farms and on 2 of the only scroll 2 and 3 drop 1 and 4 are still nowhere to be found. Yet ive picked up 3 Prismatic shards, unlocked Ginger Island, finished half of the monster hunt quests in the adventurers guild, yet still nothing.

I suggest that the drop rate of the scrolls be increased. Since the scrolls are needed to obtain the Dwarven translation guide.
I think the drop rate depend on luck too, doesn't it?
Have you tried to slay on luck days and increase luck by buffs??

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I think the drop rate depend on luck too, doesn't it?
Have you tried to slay on luck days and increase luck by buffs??
Luck only impacts a select few drops, 99% of drops are not affected by either buff or daily luck in any way

the drops that are affected by luck are:
1. Mahogany seeds in the secret woods
2. Qi gems in the danger mine/sc
3. Galaxy souls in the danger mine/sc

Regarding the post as a whole, dwarf scroll drops haven't been changed at all, you're simply unlucky. Try getting a burglar ring, you can get most of the scrolls killing monsters in the ice floors anyway so you're killing two birds with one stone. If you're already at ginger island,try getting the danger mines and monster musk, farming ice floors with the elevator will allow you to kill many hundreds of monsters a day, and you can get every single scroll from the monsters on those levels (because spiders have shadow brute drop table)