Increase the value of spring crops.

eyihsil123

Cowpoke
All spring crops that can be bought are less than 10g/day.
And I want to buy strawberry in normal days maybe with nerf. It's the best crop in spring. And there are blueberry in summer and cranberry in fall like strawberry that can be multiple harvest.

riklaunim

Sodbuster
I would say crops should not focus solely on profits or direct profits. Garlic is for oil, and it would be cool to have more uses for the crops, whether as something you use or as an unconventional profit maker.

Maybe early crafting recipes could revolve more around spring and spring & summer crops? Option to take potatoes to any campfire (like the Linus one) and for example cook them overnight in the hot ash. Some extras for other corps.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I agree, basically all spring crops are horrendous bar maybe carrots which aren't viable and are just a pain.

I think a buff to something like rhubarb would be fair, wouldn't necessitate a full rebalancing of the pierre crops then

LRangerR

Local Legend
This could be a relatively simple late game buff, like how we get books to boost our salmonberries, but I also kinda don't mind it. Gives me a reason to go do something else and not stress about crops. Plus, once you get thengreenhouse it's not that huge of an issue anyways.