IMNVS, RUNVS?

imnvs

Local Legend
So, my spouse got the game... and then she got me hooked. We have a few shared games, and some solo games, each of us.

Multi games:
4-Corners, Year 5 (very little left to finish, master angler & JotPK is about it)
Forest, end of Fall Year 2 (CC done, magic ink done, hidden bundle almost done)
Wilderness, Spring 2 Year 1 (srsly, set up, day 1 played but waiting to continue, probably until 1.5)

Solo:
-Me:
4-Corners, Year 3 (little left to finish, looking forward to seeing the end-game content quick-like)
Standard, Spring Year 1 (waiting for 1.5, so I can get the whole new experience)

-Her:
Riverland, Year 6
Hill-top, Spring Year 1 (she refuses to wait for 1.5)

We're gaming gamers, playing this game. Uh... game game. Game gaming gamely. Questions questioningly?

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
That's awesome that you both like it! I don't know if I'd be able to keep track of what I was doing on each of those farms, I'd probably have to keep a lot of notes!

imnvs

Local Legend
That's awesome that you both like it! I don't know if I'd be able to keep track of what I was doing on each of those farms, I'd probably have to keep a lot of notes!
Well, for each of us it is 3 MP games and 2 solo games.

For both of us, the 4 Corners MP game is so advanced that we've put it on hold, not having much for goals. We'll probably pull it out when 1.5 drops.

The only other MP is our Forest Farm, and there we're mid- to late-game. This is the MP save we spend our time on these days.

The last is one that we played day 1 of Spring Year 1... and we're waiting for 1.5 to drop to continue playing that one.

For my solos? One of them I basically just started, and I'm waiting for 1.5 to drop in order to explore the new early-game content. The other I play regularly.

For her solos? Her Riverlands save has basically been put aside like our 4 Corners MP save for now. She spends most of her time on her Hilltop Farm.

And when it comes to the solos, we play them mostly when the other isn't available. Only occasionally are we simultaneously playing solo games.

Still, when you do the math, we're really only playing 1 MP game and 1 solo game at a time.

imnvs

Local Legend
So...

This pandemic. Gentlefolk, please... if you're listening... I work at UPS. Please, just mask up and go to the grocery store instead of ordering from those "meal in a box" services. Those things are terrible. The cold stuff on the inside attracts condensation. That starts to destroy the package from the inside out. Those of us at UPS can often smell when those packages have gone bad, but if there's no external damage, we are told to send it on anyway. As soon as they are leaking out enough to cause visible damage to the exterior of the package that we can visually verify? Yeah, then it just gets thrown away. Hope you have some leftovers and weren't counting on your meal in a box delivered by UPS, and the same goes for FedEx and the USPS (the USPS especially with how DeJoy's running it).

Just be safe. Don't be scared.

imnvs

Local Legend
Huh... so farms got a bit reorganized. Without really playing it, I killed my standard farm. My two solos now include the 4-Corners and the Beach farms, and in both I've now achieved perfection.

As for MP saves with the spouse: 4-Corners, still as described. Forest, same. Also have a Wilderness, basically unplayed, and a Beach, also basically unplayed. We should probably pick one of those up.