I'm getting content errors when trying to reminisce events with Jodi (Happens with some other characters as well)

Xhong_Xina420

Greenhorn
So when I try to reminisce past events with Jodi using the mobile phone mod, this appears on the log:

[game] Event script error: The content file was not found. [game] In event #-1 for location SamHouse [game] On line #0: 50s [game] Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: The content file was not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\Jodi?.xnb'. File name: 'D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\Jodi?.xnb'

I went into the Stardew Valley\Content\Characters folder and found out that there is no "?" in the Jodi.xnb file, which I assume is what it's supposed to be.

I've tried several things to try to fix this, like deleting RepeatingEvents mods and any mods associated with it but to no avail. Any help, suggestion or even fixes would be greatly appreciated!

Attached below is the SMAPI logs for you to look at.

Attachments

Thanks for the log.
I added into the log parser:

Here's the relevant bit:
Code:
14:21:08    TRACE    SMAPI    Content Patcher edited Data/Events/SamHouse (for the 'Stardew Valley Expanded' content pack).
14:21:08    TRACE    SMAPI    Content Patcher edited Data/Events/SamHouse (for the 'Xtardew Valley - SVE version' content pack).
14:21:08    TRACE    SMAPI    Content Patcher edited Data/Events/SamHouse (for the 'LewdDew Valley' content pack).
14:21:08    TRACE    SpaceCore    Event: BeforeWarp
14:21:08    TRACE    game    Warping to SamHouse
14:21:10    TRACE    Mobile Phone    Reminiscing during the day
14:21:10    TRACE    Visible Fish    Warped to SamHouse
14:21:10    ERROR    game    Event script error: The content file was not found.
14:21:10    ERROR    game    In event #-1 for location SamHouse
14:21:10    ERROR    game    On line #0: 50s
14:21:10    TRACE    Mobile Phone    Reminiscing, will not execute skip functions
14:21:10    ERROR    game    Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: The content file was not found.
 ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\Jodi·.xnb'.
File name: 'D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Characters\Jodi·.xnb'
   at System.IO.FileStream.ValidateFileHandle(SafeFileHandle fileHandle)
I've seen similar errors before from Xtardew with it changing the NPC names partially; with those dots on the end.
Try removing Xtardew, and see if the event occurs without issue.

DarkLink

Newcomer
So I'm having the same problem and I deleted Xtardew, but it hasn't fixed it yet. Do you have anymore ideas that may help?