If you were Owner...

iota

Cowpoke
  • Make the demon babies less horrifyingly demonic, let them age up with cute little portraits like Jas and Vince, and have Jas/Vince grow up to teenagers (but still not dateable cuz minors = | )
  • Clean up Shane's sprite + room after completing his story (I find this SO ANNOYING)
  • Allow us to marry Linus but in an IC way for Linus (the mods do him no justice = | ), as well as Wizard for you Wizard fans
  • Implement two new single parent (one dad, one mum) characters that you can marry because for whatever reason, Harvest Moon style games are so against players being able to marry single mothers or single fathers
  • Allow us to pick up our catto or doggo to show people in town like Back to Nature, LOL.
  • Have a Back to Nature esque quest where our pet has babies and we adopt them out (maybe we get to keep one of them, especially if one went to our spouse before they became our spouse) and then we see our animal's babies throughout town like Elliot (if not married) having his cat at his cabin, or Sam's family having a dog, etc

HaleyRocks

Farmer
More romance-able NPCs... Poor, poor Sandy! Sad, sad Clint!

Then, less illogical and abstract help quests. Some sentences are downright hilarious, out of context and make no sense at all (rub on knees x item, ask first season days for a crop which needs days to grow etc).

Trees on your farm to stop spreading seeds, if you surround them with flooring/walking path (my design doesn't include 2 or even 3 layers of the stuff, i need to construct 1 only).

Heavy Tappers to be sold for Qi gems. I do not even want to remember what hellish chinese farming sessions i went through, in order to equip one, on 140 trees!

All rare items (especially decorative ones), once acquired, to be sold from vendors/sources later (much like crystal chair and rarecrows). Similarly, clothes. In my previous save i trashed Work Boots, thinking i would find them again, due to lack of inventory space; it would be nice for Guild to sell them, post me acquiring them once...

Hoppers to not occupy one item spot, but be fused with the machine, exactly as enrichers/pressure nozzles do with sprinklers.

More gifts. 2 per week could be 1 per day.

Donnie24

Farmhand
More romance-able NPCs... Poor, poor Sandy! Sad, sad Clint!

Then, less illogical and abstract help quests. Some sentences are downright hilarious, out of context and make no sense at all (rub on knees x item, ask first season days for a crop which needs days to grow etc).
Yes, I also had help quests for out of season crops in spring of year 1 ....
Robin not working 72 hours without any break until the new building is ready and fixing her animation. She is a carpenter she sure knows how to use the tools properly.