Ideas for fishing equipment

Yokozuna

Greenhorn
Again I have some ideas for fishing (it's just my favorite part of the game).

How about some extra equipment for a better experience?
-Maybe some fishing box where you can only place things like lures, hooks and so on to save space? Would be cool to place it next to you when you go fishing.
-My next idea would be a fishing chair just because it would be nice. With this one you could use your fishing rod. It's not really needed but it would be fun, I think. Always bothers me that my character can't just sit down and relax while fishing.
-Another idea is a tent because sometimes it gets really annoying when I run out of time when I want to go night fishing. This way I could stay at my prefered fishing spot. Maybe your wife/husband could be mad at you when you're sleeping in your tent too often.
-How about a lantern your character can hold in your hand while walking around and placing it on the ground when fishing?
-Your own little rowboat you can use to fish on the water, would be nice to. Maybe combined with a radio you can use to listen to the game soundtrack while fishing. The tunes could be a new thing to collect in the world.

Attachments

Again I have some ideas for fishing (it's just my favorite part of the game).

How about some extra equipment for a better experience?
-Maybe some fishing box where you can only place things like lures, hooks and so on to save space? Would be cool to place it next to you when you go fishing.
Therefor I have some chests distributed all over the map: at Willys, on the isles at the river, beside the mine-entrance...
You just have to take care about the pathways of the villagers, see for example !

-My next idea would be a fishing chair just because it would be nice. With this one you could use your fishing rod. It's not really needed but it would be fun, I think. Always bothers me that my character can't just sit down and relax while fishing.
-Another idea is a tent because sometimes it gets really annoying when I run out of time when I want to go night fishing. This way I could stay at my prefered fishing spot. Maybe your wife/husband could be mad at you when you're sleeping in your tent too often.
Sounds funny! 👍

-How about a lantern your character can hold in your hand while walking around and placing it on the ground when fishing?
There are items for this: torches and
-Your own little rowboat you can use to fish on the water, would be nice to. Maybe combined with a radio you can use to listen to the game soundtrack while fishing. The tunes could be a new thing to collect in the world.
Sounds funny as well. Maybe a boat could be a craftable item in the later game. And maybe the idea can be combined with my idea of a diving area here: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/diving-station-and-submarine-area.5769