Interior I wish I had more rooms!

I’m sure you know about the remote alt-Farmhouses known as Sheds. See @Ferris Bueller ‘s recent posts for a buncha Shed uses. But if you can invite some friends, you could get up to 3 more Farmhouses to upgrade and decorate! But yeah, can’t make the individual spaces any bigger…😭
Cabins. These are called cabins. Especially the stone cabin is so enchanting after the second upgrade, looks like a witch's cottage. I've been aiming to upgrade it for several saves now to set up a complete aquarium there, but somehow it rarely works out with my daughter's visit.

Lew Zealand

Helper
All the water of the Riverland Farm and none of the hassle and frustration! Looks great!

But, aahhhh…

inquiring minds want need to know

um,

……

Do the fish jump from one pond to another? Have they developed any pond sports? Have they asked for hoops to jump thru? Do they organize themselves by color or temperament? Or by smell and they make the stinkyfeesh live at lower right. And how many times have they hazed the new fish and told em to jump in the lake?

AshySlashy

Sodbuster
All the water of the Riverland Farm and none of the hassle and frustration! Looks great!

But, aahhhh…

inquiring minds want need to know

um,

……

Do the fish jump from one pond to another? Have they developed any pond sports? Have they asked for hoops to jump thru? Do they organize themselves by color or temperament? Or by smell and they make the stinkyfeesh live at lower right. And how many times have they hazed the new fish and told em to jump in the lake?
They do make a satisfying splish sound when they jump but not into another's pond, though that would be a fun party. I like to imagine them discussing how I have a strange obsession lol.

imnvs

Local Legend
Cabins. These are called cabins. Especially the stone cabin is so enchanting after the second upgrade, looks like a witch's cottage. I've been aiming to upgrade it for several saves now to set up a complete aquarium there, but somehow it rarely works out with my daughter's visit.
Sheds and cabins are entirely different things. If you want to upgrade cabins to make them fully usable requires shenanigans. Sheds are easier.

Sheds and cabins are entirely different things. If you want to upgrade cabins to make them fully usable requires shenanigans. Sheds are easier.
There was talk of another farmhouse here. A shed wouldn't do it in this case.

I haven't had a cabin before. Didn't know they were upgradeable. I am curious now, thank you guys for the suggestions.
In order to upgrade a cabin, you have to invite a (real life, of course) friend to your farm with shared money, so that they can go to Robin to upgrade their cabin a first and several in game days later a second time, because only they can upgrade it. Once it's done you can use it for yourself.

LRangerR

Local Legend
In order to upgrade a cabin, you have to invite a (real life, of course) friend to your farm with shared money, so that they can go to Robin to upgrade their cabin a first and several in game days later a second time, because only they can upgrade it. Once it's done you can use it for yourself.
If you're not using shared money there is a thing in Lewis's house that let's you transfer funds