I want to know what's behind the door in Haleys room! (answered)

I would like to know, what's behind the door in Haleys room. We have seen that behind doors can be a large room like at Willys. So what secret lays behind Haleys room?
A top secret photo labor, a dungeon, a spaceport or just storage??

Lew Zealand

Helper
I would like to know, what's behind the door in Haleys room. We have seen that behind doors can be a large room like at Willys. So what secret lays behind Haleys room?
A top secret photo labor, a dungeon, a spaceport or just storage??
Spend a little more time to get to know Haley and you'll find out...

I thought... Isn't there a heart event for it?
Yup! Right there.

MissDandy

Farmer
It's kind of sad that you have to get to the ten heart even to see it. I really would like to see it, but I'll never be at 10 hearts with her.

imnvs

Local Legend
Yeah this is true, but it feels like cheating haha. I don't think I would be able to do it on my main, maybe on another farm someday.
Think of it this way... in the real world we all live in, how many people marry the first and only person they ever dated? It's not cheating to date a few people, see what you want/need to see of the world before settling down with the person you'll spend the rest of their life with.

If in your main save you've already begun the process of wooing the one whose love you will take to the grave, srsly, don't think I'm trying to tell you to reject that person and go date Haley for a while. Most folks play more than one save, and assuming you do start another at some point, on a future save I suggest getting to know her. She's actually quite sweet once you do.

Boo1972

Farmer
Something people forget, including me, is you can break up with someone you’re dating. Just give them a wilted bouquet. Then you don’t have to feel like you are leading them on.

You can easily date someone to get them up to 10 hearts without marrying them.
I’ll date anyone. EXCEPT Haley.

Something people forget, including me, is you can break up with someone you’re dating. Just give them a wilted bouquet. Then you don’t have to feel like you are leading them on.
Oh… breaking up with her might be worth dating her. It would be nice to have a reason for her to be so rude to me.

Quirinea

Farmer
Yeah this is true, but it feels like cheating haha. I don't think I would be able to do it on my main, maybe on another farm someday.
Yeah. I also have a mental barrier of dating more than one person in the game. So all the other marriageables stay at eight hearts. Hmmm. Should find a suitable "platonic relationships" mod or the like. Besides that eight hearts limit makes it difficult to see who is missing friendship points.

MissDandy

Farmer
Yeah. I also have a mental barrier of dating more than one person in the game. So all the other marriageables stay at eight hearts. Hmmm. Should find a suitable "platonic relationships" mod or the like. Besides that eight hearts limit makes it difficult to see who is missing friendship points.
Yes, that's why. That would be a good mad, but players on the switch wouldn't be able to use it, tragically. I like the idea though, someone should do it!

imnvs

Local Legend
I’ll date anyone. EXCEPT Haley.

Oh… breaking up with her might be worth dating her. It would be nice to have a reason for her to be so rude to me.
Honestly, she's only rude to people she doesn't know well. She's actually really sweet once you get to know each other and she opens up to you. Sure, she's a little shallow and maybe her priorities don't match your own, or mine for that matter, but how many people really marry someone that is a carbon copy of them? She's beautiful inside and out... but you won't see the inside unless you give her a chance, and frankly, I think that's on the people that won't give her a chance. I get it, because a lot of us have met people in our actual lives that resemble her in many ways... except that they are/were actually toxic, bad people, while I can assure you that Haley isn't really like those people at all.

Again, I'm not trying to tell you, "Date her, you pleb!" I'm just saying it's too bad you won't give her a chance. Plenty of people give Shane a chance, despite his behavior being actually destructive and him being ruder than Haley ever is... and it bothers me that folks will give that alcoholic mess a chance while not giving Haley one because it reminds them of the mean girls in high school.

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Ah, but at some point your RPG brain snaps and you just throw all that realism out the window and apparently do what I'm doing right now. This wasn't planned, more a side effect of laziness and greed. As most things are.

I have most Bachelor/ettes at 8 hearts but need g and time for other projects like doing Bulletin Board requests, so I'm going to get everyone to 8 (Elliot and Leah are always the stragglers) and then see if I can muster up the 1200g to date them all on the same day. I might need to plan on a day nobody's at the Clinic bit hey, why not date Leah, Harvey and Maru all within 10 minutes of each other? Actually that's a good plan. Maybe I'll make it a Friday so I can also buy a Sprinkler from Krobie, which is just as good as dating him. 13th one is the charm!

I have a Rabbit right now but the darn thing still retains it's 4 original useless feet, so this may need to wait until that particular get-out-of-jail-free card is in my hot little hands.

Honestly, she's only rude to people she doesn't know well. She's actually really sweet once you get to know each other and she opens up to you. Sure, she's a little shallow and maybe her priorities don't match your own, or mine for that matter, but how many people really marry someone that is a carbon copy of them? She's beautiful inside and out... but you won't see the inside unless you give her a chance, and frankly, I think that's on the people that won't give her a chance. I get it, because a lot of us have met people in our actual lives that resemble her in many ways... except that they are actually toxic, bad people, but I assure you, Haley isn't like those people.

Again, I'm not trying to tell you, "Date her, you pleb!" I'm just saying it's too bad you won't give her a chance. Plenty of people give Shane a chance, despite his behavior being actually destructive and him being ruder than Haley ever is... and it bothers me that folks will give that alcoholic mess a chance while not giving Haley one because it reminds them of the mean girls in high school.
I agree with you. Except I have gotten Haley to 8 hearts in my first game and she never made me feel like it was worth looking past her original rude comments. I didn’t realise that people have an easier time accepting Shane. Probably only happens in RPG world.

In non-RPG world, I see a person like Haley and I think “defense mechanism” rather than “toxic”. Those people have become some of my best friends but NEVER more than that. Those snide comments are sure to rear their heads in a long-term relationship at some point. I mean, look at how she treats Emily. In regards to Shane, I would do everything possible to not fall in love with an alcoholic because (let’s face it) relapses do happen. I can break my heart some other way, thank you.

In conclusion: I agree that it is unfair to hate Haley while giving Shane a second chance. I can understand why hearing Haley-haters would get under your skin. Nevertheless Those are the only two single people who won’t be getting bouquets from me. It’s not about finding a carbon copy of my personality (because I can’t even stand me).