I think I skipped a heart event? (SOLVED)

BooMoo

Greenhorn
Hi all! I’m a 1 month newbie and I think I may have skipped a heart event. I’m building my relationship with Shane, and recently saw I got to 6 hearts. I’ve been trying for awhile to get to the 6 heart cutscene by the cliff but it never activated. I got to 6 hearts without the cutscene, do I move onto 7 hearts? Thanks Guys!

Check the triggers on the wiki certain things block events or it's at a specified time such as 9am-pm during a storm or rain

BooMoo

Greenhorn
@Zen_the_Ogre i am already at 6 hearts and haven’t gotten the cutscene yet. Am I able to move onto the 7 heart event or should I still get the 6 heart cutscene first?

They can be put of order for the most part. However Shane has 3 7 heart events. The Marnie's ranch while Shane is home needs the 6 heart

BooMoo

Greenhorn
sorry for all the questions 😂, so does the 6 heart scene activate when you have 6 hearts or does it give you your 6 hearts?

BooMoo

Greenhorn
So if I come down from the bottom exit of my land (which leads to Marnies Farm) does that count as Cedarsap Forest?

Planter
Also, just so you know, skipping/missing a heart event doesn't change anything about the relationship progression, and will not prevent you from getting the later events. It's possible to get certain cutscenes out of order depending on the triggers.

Sigrah

Farmer
Did you see his 2 heart and 4 heart events? If so, you have to go to cindersap on a rainy day between 9am and 8pm. If not, you should do those 2 first, I think the heart events linked to Shane require you to go in order for some reason, but I'm not sure, I've always gotten his in order just because I focus on getting him and Haley to 4 hearts before the flower dance holiday in year 1.