I think I saw Bigfoot

Caylithe

Greenhorn
Was on my way back from Ginger Island and just crossing the bridge from the beach to the town and I saw a Shadow person walking along the river edge on the side of the river you cannot get to. Has Anyone else seen this person... if you have, do you know who it is? Freaked me out just a bit... This happened approximately at 1030pm on 21st day of fall

Boo1972

Farmer
Was on my way back from Ginger Island and just crossing the bridge from the beach to the town and I saw a Shadow person walking along the river edge on the side of the river you cannot get to. Has Anyone else seen this person... if you have, do you know who it is? Freaked me out just a bit... This happened approximately at 1030pm on 21st day of fall
Did you get a strange capsule on your farm? What you are describing sounds like a very rare event which can happen a few days after a strange capsule lands on your farm.

Boo1972

Farmer
ok, looked it up... it does say it is a one off... and I saw it.. YAY, been playing this game for over 3000 hours and that is the first time I saw it. Thanks for the info
You’re really lucky. I’ve never see it and would really like to. Maybe on my next farm.