I saw Krobus in the Spring

PookieDoodle

Rancher
Today, I saw Krobus duck behind the tree above Jodi's house. It's Spring and I've never seen him out and about in that season before. I got off my horse but couldn't interact with him. First time I've seen him out of the sewers aside from the event and just wondering if it's part of the new update.

imnvs

Local Legend
Ummm... I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never seen Krobus in the mountains. I've seen a shadow person, possibly Krobus but also possibly another of his race, and chased them around in winter for the quest. I've seen another dark figure, not a shadow person, but never in the mountains, only at the bus stop and in Pelican Town.

Have you had a strange capsule appear on your farm?

PookieDoodle

Rancher
Yes, and now it's in my barn as an incubator. I don't know. Maybe I was seeing things. But I did get off my horse and there was a spot behind the tree where I couldn't walk. It's that Harvey likes to stand by just below the path to town from the farm.

imnvs

Local Legend
It is possible, if you've had the Strange Capsule happen, that you're just seeing the "dark figure" that came from the capsule.