I rlly need help with smapi :(

cherryEva23

Newcomer
My smapi crashed and I tried to delete it to download it again, and I think I broke it...
I use Mac and now when I try to download smapi it won't lett me the last thing that it says is...
I would really appreciate the help :)
1716157937382.png

Dyanosis

Tiller
My smapi crashed and I tried to delete it to download it again, and I think I broke it...
I use Mac and now when I try to download smapi it won't lett me the last thing that it says is...
I would really appreciate the help :)
View attachment 23573
Looks like it's trying to find the SMAPI.Installer file inside the "internal/macOS" directory and it's not there. Are you sure that you're attempting to re-install it correctly?

cherryEva23

Newcomer
Looks like it's trying to find the SMAPI.Installer file inside the "internal/macOS" directory and it's not there. Are you sure that you're attempting to re-install it correctly?
Yes I have followed multiple videos and did the same process as before. but It dosent let me it stops at that. I have tried to delete smapi off my folders to reinstall it but mabey I forgot to delete something, but I don't know what. and am really sad because I love to use mods, it helps my game a lot. I don't know what to do :(

Dyanosis

Tiller
Yes I have followed multiple videos and did the same process as before. but It dosent let me it stops at that. I have tried to delete smapi off my folders to reinstall it but mabey I forgot to delete something, but I don't know what. and am really sad because I love to use mods, it helps my game a lot. I don't know what to do :(
I'm not familiar enough with the Mac OS to be of further help other than to tell you to ensure that you're running the SMAPI installer with all of its files. Don't move the executable/image anywhere else before running.