i ordered a matching bed set, a true sign of adulthood

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
so i am one of those people that accumulate like 50 different blankets over several years and just....... sleep with them, they're perfectly fine blankets!!! one of my blankets is from when i was 9 years old, it's OLD but god it is comfy (don't worry they get washed, i would surely hope so)

however i have yearned something for many millennia.... a matching bed set

i got two different ones because it was TREAT YOSELF day and i am so so so excited for them to come in. one is supposed to arrive may 11th while the second one will arrive early june-- i'll use the second one as a diff set when it's time for washin'

here are some pics! (they're both taken from the sale pages on amazon)

the first one i'm getting:

1589084331358.png

the second one i'm getting:
1589084396327.png

this one's reversible!!

i ordered a duvet too (i have never properly owned one) and so far my cat has approved it so looks like we're good to go!!

words can't properly express how excited i am to have a matching set and i know it's so boring but god i am thrilled

have you guys ordered anything that you're really excited about? or anything you're looking forward to in the coming days? :gasp:

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Nice set! My wife seems to order new comforter sets every 4 months. We've had everything from plain colours, straight lines, insane flora patterns, and even Llamas adorning our bed.
thanks!
aww, llamas sound so cute especially!

i probably won't buy sets too often but lord i definitely see the appeal

Belethine

Greenhorn
YEAHHH, MATCHING BED SETS!! Me approves! :thumbsup: Ok, ok I'll calm down, it's just that I really like it when things match. And I used to have sheets and blankets that didn't match and were very old too, but now that I moved to a new house I made sure that everything would match xD. Also, those cows are so cute!!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
thank you all for your lovely comments so far. my cat sheets have come in but i have foolishly thought that it came with a FITTED SHEET GRRRR

so i bought the sheet separately and it's supposed to come in... JULY. luckily the white sheet i got looks totally fine with it tho so WE'LL BE OKAY

however, my cat very much loves the duvet cover, which pleases me since he is a black cat and he matches the cats on the cover itself

Odin

Staff member
Cute bed sets!
have you guys ordered anything that you're really excited about? or anything you're looking forward to in the coming days? :gasp:
I pre-ordered the third Adventure Zone graphic novel earlier this year and that's supposed to be out in July, so that's something I'm looking forward to that I bought. For the anything else, on May 27th (or later if delayed), NASA astronauts will be travelling to the ISS on a US rocket for the first time since 2011. So I'm looking forward to watching that :)

Forum

Greenhorn
so i am one of those people that accumulate like 50 different blankets over several years and just....... sleep with them, they're perfectly fine blankets!!! one of my blankets is from when i was 9 years old, it's OLD but god it is comfy (don't worry they get washed, i would surely hope so)

however i have yearned something for many millennia.... a matching bed set

i got two different ones because it was TREAT YOSELF day and i am so so so excited for them to come in. one is supposed to arrive may 11th while the second one will arrive early june-- i'll use the second one as a diff set when it's time for washin'

here are some pics! (they're both taken from the sale pages on amazon)

the first one i'm getting:

View attachment 609

the second one i'm getting:
View attachment 610
this one's reversible!!

i ordered a duvet too (i have never properly owned one) and so far my cat has approved it so looks like we're good to go!!

words can't properly express how excited i am to have a matching set and i know it's so boring but god i am thrilled

awesome!!!

I'm looking forward to getting a ton of money in stardew lol