I need some help deciding who to romance next!

Cactusbuds

Cowpoke
. . .
So I need a new spouse to go after in my multiplayer game. And honestly I need to stop falling in love with these two ->:harvey::emily:

I never really liked Elliot, because I felt super intimidated.
Haley is just kinda mean.
Sebastian is too emo for me.
I actually think Sam is cool.
Penny is just struggling.
I like Maru's character design, her hair is pretty.
Shane reminds me of myself a little TOOOO much.
Abigail eats rocks, cool.
Alex got me thinking he's every stereotypical Jock.
Leah is a Redhead.

Which one should I fall In love with next?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Elliot.

How else will you get both the best and worst of Alex and Haley, all wrapped into one with the bonus addition of various invertebrates scuttling about your house.

What's not to love?

LRangerR

Local Legend
Elliot.

How else will you get both the best and worst of Alex and Haley, all wrapped into one with the bonus addition of various invertebrates scuttling about your house.

What's not to love?
I like this option as well.

:slime: Wait what if I'm super obsessed with them and wanna try something new
Then go for the super secret candidate that's not actually dating but can still move into your house, Krobus :krobus: bestbud.

Storm Eagle

Farmhand
Given the relative disappointment of spouses doing next to nothing after you marry them, didn't marry anyone in my latest run through. Refreshing not to have anyone in the way at the front door or by the oven. Agree that Haley is best after you get past her low hearts bad behavior.

Speaking of marriage, I really, really miss the Harp of Yoba mod.

Potatoes

Farmer
I usually end up marrying Leah or Abigail, combined together they’re like a person that’s basically me. (I would never be able to marry someone like myself in real life, but it works out well in a video game)

Boo1972

Farmer
In my 4 saves, I’ve married Sam twice. He’s sweet and funny but still confident without being an ass. He has his own music career and makes time for family. Some of his “romantic” dialogue is so cringey I laughed out loud. But the real reason I married him twice is that marriage to Sam is like having a cheerful, energetic puppy in your house. And I’ve desperately needed that kind of energy this year.

Elliot and Sebastian are great spouses too and I really enjoyed their 14 heart events.

LRangerR

Local Legend
Given the relative disappointment of spouses doing next to nothing after you marry them, didn't marry anyone in my latest run through. Refreshing not to have anyone in the way at the front door or by the oven. Agree that Haley is best after you get past her low hearts bad behavior.
They're not really in the way though. It doesn't take that much effort to go around them.