I need help with content patcher/my mods:(

I downloaded all the mods I wanted for my game (I just got a new computer) and my smapi log said my mods would not work due to the fact that I don't have content patcher, which I did. I deleted it, re-added it and it still didn't work. I decided to get rid of all my mods, and ONLY download content patcher, and a UI mod so I would see if my mods worked as soon as I opened up the game.

So in my mods folder now, all I have is content patcher, and this UI mod and when I loaded the game it did not work. The smapi log showed:

[SMAPI] Loaded 3 mods:
[SMAPI] Console Commands 3.18.5 by SMAPI | Adds SMAPI console commands that let you manipulate the game.
[SMAPI] Error Handler 3.18.5 by SMAPI | Handles some common vanilla errors to log more useful info or avoid breaking the game.
[SMAPI] Save Backup 3.18.5 by SMAPI | Automatically backs up all your saves once per day into its folder.

And that's it, it did not register my UI mod at all, but at least this time it registered content patcher. I don't know how to fix this, when I first got this computer, added the UI mod to see if my mods worked, it did. As soon as I added more mods, suddenly content patcher decided not to work/ acted as if it wasn't there.

Any ideas?

I downloaded all the mods I wanted for my game (I just got a new computer) and my smapi log said my mods would not work due to the fact that I don't have content patcher, which I did. I deleted it, re-added it and it still didn't work. I decided to get rid of all my mods, and ONLY download content patcher, and a UI mod so I would see if my mods worked as soon as I opened up the game.

So in my mods folder now, all I have is content patcher, and this UI mod and when I loaded the game it did not work. The smapi log showed:

[SMAPI] Loaded 3 mods:
[SMAPI] Console Commands 3.18.5 by SMAPI | Adds SMAPI console commands that let you manipulate the game.
[SMAPI] Error Handler 3.18.5 by SMAPI | Handles some common vanilla errors to log more useful info or avoid breaking the game.
[SMAPI] Save Backup 3.18.5 by SMAPI | Automatically backs up all your saves once per day into its folder.

And that's it, it did not register my UI mod at all, but at least this time it registered content patcher. I don't know how to fix this, when I first got this computer, added the UI mod to see if my mods worked, it did. As soon as I added more mods, suddenly content patcher decided not to work/ acted as if it wasn't there.

Any ideas?
I added all my mods back... heres the log:

https://smapi.io/log/579407175d314449af63b96e536bf062