I need help turning png to xnb/turning art into portrait mod

mitsu_qo

Newcomer
Hello! I was wondering if it was possible for anyone to turn my Alex png to a portrait mod or XNB file? And if its possible to make it not as pixelated when converted? Just enough pixelation to still be able to see Alex's face clearly. The size of my png below is 533x1600px 300dpi . I tried resizing the image myself to the original size but it ended up being extremely pixelated and hard to see..

Attachments

salmonsalmon

Cowpoke
I have no clue on his to make sure its not pixelated when converted but I can offer this:

I have personally used this program (it with automatically download if you click on it btw) to make everything an XNB file.

To turn it into a portrait mod, you would need to download Portraiture. In portraiture, you would to set up the file like this:
Portraiture > Portraits (you will have to make this folder) > Alex > then place the PNG in the Alex folder.

Then providing if you have no other mods that change keybindings, you will have to walk up to Alex you will have to click 'P' and this will change his portrait, then you will have to click 'O' this will "fix" his portrait so if you download more portraits in the future it won't change his.