I need help in mobile

j.Leviiathan

Greenhorn
Hi I just started the play sdv in mobile but ı have a problem with the seeing my task details ı am touching exclamation and can see the title but when touching task titles only the color changing nothing else happens ı cant see the details or ı cant get the rewards
WhatsApp Image 2024-07-29 at 14.42.09.jpeg

Last edited:

akylaner

Greenhorn
That's a big problem, on my phone (android btw) it's not just changes color but also opens. I guess you will have to try different things: try changing language, create new save and on a new save check your quest and the last thing would be to save your save file somewhere and redownload stradew valley them place your save file back. If all of this would not help, the issue might be in the model of your phone.

j.Leviiathan

Greenhorn
Bu büyük bir sorun , benim telefonumda (bu arada android) sadece renk değiştirmiyor, aynı zamanda açılıyor. Sanırım farklı şeyler denemeniz gerekecek: dili değiştirmeyi deneyin, yeni kayıt oluşturun ve yeni bir kayıtta görevinizi kontrol edin ve son şey kayıt dosyanızı bir yere kaydetmek ve stradew valley'i yeniden indirmek ve kayıt dosyanızı geri koymak olacaktır. Tüm bunlar işe yaramazsa, sorun telefonunuzun modelinde olabilir.
[/ALINTI]
Sometimes I can see but mostly ı cant see and thank you for advice

akylaner

Greenhorn
If you can see sometimes that might be the problem with a model of your phone, so just redownload stradew if it will not gonna work big chance problem with your phone and I think it would be fixable only with source code of stradew, so only dew could help with a hotfix. Also your reply's are broken because of your language settings

Attachments

j.Leviiathan

Greenhorn
I tried what you say ı change language. First ı can see details but after its began just changes color then ı realize ı changes controls system in beginnig the game start with " tap to move and auto attack" but ı use "invisible joystick and 1 buton" when ı use first one ı can see details but using to second ı cannot see now ı use "tap to move and auto attack" and ı can see the details thanj you for all your helps and English is not my first language if ı made mistake sorry about that

Odin

Staff member
now ı use "tap to move and auto attack" and ı can see the details thanj you for all your helps and English is not my first language if ı made mistake sorry about that
It's good that you found a fix for this issue, although obviously it's not ideal that this occurs with some control setups. I will see if I can reproduce this issue and pass it along as a mobile bug. And no worries if English isn't your first language!
so just redownload stradew if it will not gonna work
Please do not delete and re-install the app to fix issues! Deleting the app can in some cases delete your save files, so a full re-install should really be the last step for trying to resolve an issue on mobile and only done after backing up all of your saves to another location.

RachelSullivan

Newcomer
It's good that you found a fix for this issue, although obviously it's not ideal that this occurs with some control setups. I will see if I can reproduce this issue and pass it along as a mobile bug. And no worries if English isn't your first language!

Please do not delete and re-install the app to fix issues! Deleting the app can in some cases delete your save files, so a full re-install should really be the last step for trying to resolve an issue on mobile and only done after backing up all of your saves to another location.

It sounds like you're having trouble accessing task details and rewards in Stardew Valley on mobile. When you tap on the exclamation mark to view tasks, you're able to see the title but not the details or rewards. This issue could be related to a bug or glitch in the mobile version. Try restarting the app or your device to see if that resolves the issue. If the problem persists, check for any available updates for the game, as a new version might fix the issue. Additionally, you could try reinstalling the game or reaching out to the game's support team for further assistance. For students seeking academic writing assistance, https://domypaper.com/ offers a range of services, including essays, research papers, and dissertations. The platform connects clients with professional writers who produce high-quality, plagiarism-free content tailored to specific needs. DoMyPaper emphasizes timely delivery, confidentiality, and customer satisfaction, providing secure payment methods and free revisions. The user-friendly interface and 24/7 customer support facilitate easy order placement and direct writer communication, making it a trusted academic resource.
Thanks for the info, I will keep it in mind.

Edit: It resolved my issue.

Last edited: