I need Help! How is it possible to get an infinity blade with level 46 after forging the galaxy sword three times with a galaxy soul?

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It's definitely possible, I have seen people manage to get the infinity blade to level 50+
Not in vanilla, max level you’ll push is like 23. In older versions weapons could have gone higher (galaxy sword was level 26) but there was no forging nor the infinity blade. I assume in the post Ferris posted there was a mod like the “MARGO” mod which overhauls the levelling system.

InstantRegret

Greenhorn
Not in vanilla, max level you’ll push is like 23. In older versions weapons could have gone higher (galaxy sword was level 26) but there was no forging nor the infinity blade. I assume in the post Ferris posted there was a mod like the “MARGO” mod which overhauls the levelling system.
Using just enchants at forge makes it difficult, but I believe it can be done with a few seperate gems and the crusader profession.

VampireCake

Rancher
I just went to check mine out of curiosity since I don't think I paid much attention to weapon levels: Infinity Blade at level 22, 104-130 damage. Crusader. I'm 99% sure I forged with three rubies. Neptune's Glaive skin, for a switch up from the purple. (I also have another one with identical stats, except it has Bug Killer and the Insect Head skin because I find it amusing :laugh:)

I just went to check mine out of curiosity since I don't think I paid much attention to weapon levels: Infinity Blade at level 22, 104-130 damage. Crusader. I'm 99% sure I forged with three rubies. Neptune's Glaive skin, for a switch up from the purple. (I also have another one with identical stats, except it has Bug Killer and the Insect Head skin because I find it amusing :laugh:)
ok thanks for ur answer!

No problem at all, and I think it’s a good chance that it is the “MARGO” mod I mentioned before as I’ve seen people play with it and have really high weapon levels.
ok cool...so no way that what's shown in the video is possible, that you have a level 18 or so galaxy sword and after forging it to an infinity blade you have a 46 level blade. good to know!

No problem at all, and I think it’s a good chance that it is the “MARGO” mod I mentioned before as I’ve seen people play with it and have really high weapon levels.
i found something interesting during the process, if you take a galaxy sword (lvl 13) and forge it with ruby, jade and emerald and make it an infinity blade and enchant it with vampiric it will come out with level 21. if you use 3 rubys it will come out as level 22. guess the emerald doesn't count as +1 level

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
i found something interesting during the process, if you take a galaxy sword (lvl 13) and forge it with ruby, jade and emerald and make it an infinity blade and enchant it with vampiric it will come out with level 21. if you use 3 rubys it will come out as level 22. guess the emerald doesn't count as +1 level
Yeah I think only some gems that alter “damaging statistics” like raw damage and crit power actually change the level.