I need a beach bod (male)

kailomonkey

Tiller
What I'm saying is. There needs to be a clothing item for going topless same as some of the male NPC's get to wear at the beach. I get that females won't be able to go topless because of double standards and game ratings, but give them a censor bar or something idk :P I appreciate being able to wear the bikini top as a male so wouldn't want to lose that, but yea. Generally any state people can be in at the beach I'd like to be able to make as clothing! But first thing needed is a male topless.

Closest I really find works for me is the toga top. May also be tops that could be dyed just right. A simple topless clothing that alts to Abigail's beach top for females would be useful though. Or maybe a hula neckless 'top' that covers the necessaries for both genders could work.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Yeah, there's a bit of a double standard with 2 choices for ladies' beachwear and none for guys. Could be a 1-gendered 'invisi-shirt' as well, where the female can't wear it.

However if you look at visual glitches in the game where occasionally the Farmer won't have any clothes, you can see the problem. The guys (and ladies) don't look like Alex or Elliot as there's no definition of any kind, more like an empty canvas.

FWIW there is a hula neckless top in the Tube Top, Tailored from a Sea or Super Cucumber. Better n' nothing I suppose. I've tried to Dye to match skin color for fun but I had purple skin at the time so I don't know how close you could get with the Tube Top. With the right skin hue (lots of choice there), I'll bet you could get real close!

kailomonkey

Tiller
I just found the muscle top in the clothes list too and tried it. Thanks for the replies. Yes it is a bit bulky. And I couldn't get the colour to exactly match my skin (dye).

I wore it around for a bit then changed back to the toga top.

kailomonkey

Tiller
I just had an idea... It would be cool if you could walk THROUGH the changing hut and come out in the swimsuit version of what you're wearing same as happens at the pool back in the valley. It could make you walk slow until you walk back through or leave, giving you normal clothes again!

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I just had an idea... It would be cool if you could walk THROUGH the changing hut and come out in the swimsuit version of what you're wearing same as happens at the pool back in the valley. It could make you walk slow until you walk back through or leave, giving you normal clothes again!
That could also be a way in which you could integrate actual swimming into the game other than the spa as you’d have to go back through the change room or some text could come up upon leaving.