I can't run Farming Simulator 22 on PC

Missile005

Greenhorn
Are there people on this forum who play Farming Simulator 2022? Anyway, installed the game, trying to run it, and it won't open. At the same time, nothing happens on the screen. Clicked on the game icon 20 times. In the process in the task manager does not see it. Has anyone had problems with this? Please help.

ViperKim

Greenhorn
Did you buy the game? If you downloaded it from torrents, it can happen very often. If you bought it in Steam or directly from the site, try to update the driver of your video card. I think that this is the problem.

Missile005

Greenhorn
Did you buy the game? If you downloaded it from torrents, it can happen very often. If you bought it in Steam or directly from the site, try to update the driver of your video card. I think that this is the problem.
I bought the game from the official site. I have the latest video card drivers installed. I have an RTX 1080, if anything. The game supports it, as far as I know.

Slooowler

Cowpoke
Hi, Missile005. Try in the folder with the game to find a vile "game.xml", open it with a text editor and in the line "renderer>D3D_12" change the numbers to 11. This way you can make the game run with DirectX 11 instead of 12. Read more about that at https://fs22-mods.info/farming-simulator-2022-does-not-launch-or-crashes-troubleshooting/. This is quite a common problem with DirectX 12. I had a similar problem, managed to solve it this way.

If that doesn't help, you can also try to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ and Net.Framework completely and install them again by downloading from the official Microsoft site.

Missile005

Greenhorn
Thank you very much, your advice worked. You are my hero. I couldn't get the game up and running all day. Reinstalled the game, cleaned the registry files, tried to update the video driver. Finally did as you said, changed the line in the file game.xml and the game started :smile:

Slooowler

Cowpoke
Thank you very much, your advice worked. You are my hero. I couldn't get the game up and running all day. Reinstalled the game, cleaned the registry files, tried to update the video driver. Finally did as you said, changed the line in the file game.xml and the game started :smile:
Happy to help:wink: Have a good game!