Mac I can't put sprinklers on my farm

HaleyRocks

Farmer
Use the pickaxe to Un-Till the soil, right at the spot you want to place your sprinkler.

Also, use one stone or one wood to craft 1 tile of flooring, lay down that one first and on top of it, place the sprinkler (this prevents it from being knocked away, if you use tools to work the patches that accommodate your crops. Last but not least, if you have a spare torch, you can fix it atop the sprinkler (glowing light at night/dark, funky atmosphere)!

Ereo

Helper
Use the pickaxe to Un-Till the soil, right at the spot you want to place your sprinkler.

Also, use one stone or one wood to craft 1 tile of flooring, lay down that one first and on top of it, place the sprinkler (this prevents it from being knocked away, if you use tools to work the patches that accommodate your crops. Last but not least, if you have a spare torch, you can fix it atop the sprinkler (glowing light at night/dark, funky atmosphere)!
Sprinklers won’t get knocked away with the hoe anymore. I can’t remember if it’s a 1.5 or 1.6 thing, but I think it was 1.5.

HaleyRocks

Farmer
Sprinklers won’t get knocked away with the hoe anymore. I can’t remember if it’s a 1.5 or 1.6 thing, but I think it was 1.5.
Even if that is the case now, sprinklers look better whenever placed, upon a single flooring tile! :P

peutmevoir

Greenhorn

I can’t even put the flooring T_____T JEJEJSJS HELP