I am so mad at myself

Marie

Tiller
I was talking to the guy at the Mart and I accidently switched my Community Center to the warehouse. I did NOT want to do that. Is there anyway to get the Center back? I only had the vault and fish tank to do.
Please tell me I can go back a week or so to get my stupid error fixed.

Ereo

Helper
Thanks for response. On my Fire tablet. So guess I'll start it over.
yes, you can go back one day on mobile. on all systems, you could have undone it immediately by exiting to the main menu instead of going to bed at night. If you have slept once, you can undo it on mobile and pc. If you slept more often, it’s only possible by editing the save file (on mobile and pc).

open the folder with your saves on your phone. there will be a file with farmname_number and a file called farmname_number_old . Copy the first file to a safe location and delete it from the folder. Then, rename the second file by removing the _old. When you open the game now, you should be back one day.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
yes, you can go back one day on mobile. on all systems, you could have undone it immediately by exiting to the main menu instead of going to bed at night. If you have slept once, you can undo it on mobile and pc. If you slept more often, it’s only possible by editing the save file (on mobile and pc).

open the folder with your saves on your phone. there will be a file with farmname_number and a file called farmname_number_old . Copy the first file to a safe location and delete it from the folder. Then, rename the second file by removing the _old. When you open the game now, you should be back one day.
You don't even need to edit saves on mobile, they have a dedicated button for it in game (super awesome feature)

Just press the "swap to previous save" button in settings