I am a native Persian (Farsi) speaker and am willing to translate the game into Farsi. Any way to officially work on that?

Gascon

Greenhorn
Hello everyone,
I know this is more of a question than a suggestion but as I have written in the title, I am a native Persian (Farsi) speaker. I would like to help translate the game into Farsi so that more Farsi speakers can enjoy this beautiful game. It can be a bit difficult for me to make a mod for this cause I have no idea how modding this game works and currently have no time to learn it. However, if there are official channels to work on translating the game using some kind of crowd sourcing platform or similar system that can help in keeping tabs on the strings and language chunks, I can start working on it in my free time. Any ideas how I can possibly do this?
Thanks
P.S. I have already created a thread about this in the game discussions section but I created one here too because somebody mentioned that it might be a good idea. I hope the moderators don't mind.

Gascon

Greenhorn
I just discovered another post by another Persian speaker who has mentioned that Arabic fonts do not seem to be displayed properly in the game. I messaged him or her to get more info.