I Am a Kid Again

Meika

Greenhorn
I’m looking forward to getting to know the Stardew Community. My title truly reflects my experience so far. I’m a 74 year old retired teacher who lately stumbled upon the magic of Stardew. Imagine my surprise when, at this age, I found that little child excitement again! Here’s to our special journeys!
I read the rules and guidelines for the forums and hopefully haven’t in someway landed in the wrong area ! Best of luck and with some sunshine sprinkled in! … l

Lew Zealand

Helper
Yayyy for being a kid again! Hi Meika and Welcome to the Forums! There are lots of kids here of all ages here and sometimes we even act our ages. But I try not to, that's no fun!

Odin

Staff member
Welcome to the forums Meika! You're in the right spot for introductions, but don't worry– if you ever create a discussion thread in the wrong section, we can always move it if necessary.

Meika

Greenhorn
Welcome to the forums Meika! You're in the right spot for introductions, but don't worry– if you ever create a discussion thread in the wrong section, we can always move it if necessary.
Thank you! This helps.
Needless to say at my age I’m not computer savvy but am a big fan of the saying that experience is the best teacher.