I’m so mad!!!!

ArtifactSpot

yes mobile better be soon I want the new farm type
It’ll be a while. PC, console, mobile. Always that order. Last I heard he’s not releasing his next game to mobile as he feels like he’s always letting us down. It’s just much harder to work with. More rules and regulations and stuff. It’s mobiles fault not his.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It’ll be a while. PC, console, mobile. Always that order. Last I heard he’s not releasing his next game to mobile as he feels like he’s always letting us down. It’s just much harder to work with. More rules and regulations and stuff. It’s mobiles fault not his.
Yeah I think there is a good chance it won’t come to console for those same reasons either. They’re the worst for constricting regulations

Ereo

Helper
It'll probably still come out to console. Not doing so would be neglecting a huge part of his fanbase
hauntedchocolatier.net said:
What platforms will it come out on?

The only platform I am 100% certain about is PC. However, I have every intention of bringing it to the other major platforms as well.
I can’t find the quote about mobile, I think that might have been on Twitter. But the FAQ says all mayor platforms probably.

nicodeux

Farmer
I can’t find the quote about mobile, I think that might have been on Twitter. But the FAQ says all mayor platforms probably.
Yes, ConcernedApe said that on twitter, some time before the release of update 1.5 for mobile. He wrote that the mobile port was bringing so much difficulties and stress that he did not want to do that again, hence the porting of Haunted Chocolatier to mobile was very unlikely to happen.

I understand him, though I may have never played Stardew Valley if it hadn't be ported to mobile. I still play it on mobile, but PC is my main plateform for playing it, now.