How's your day going?

Anodyne

Farmhand
Just a thread to talk about your day, whether something exciting happened or not much, I feel like it'd be a fun discussion thread.

So far my day has been pretty chill, slept in and I'm gonna make curry again later, as well as play D&D.

LolitaRo

Cowpoke
Very jealous that you can make curry.

My day is going well, I have the day off so I slept in took my dogs to the park and have been relaxing since, will probably get on udemy later.

greyfoggyday

Farmhand
It has been a lazy day here in my house. We all slept in, and now my wife is in playing Angry Birds, my son is playing Minecraft, my daughter is watching The Wiggles, and I am cleaning up after all of them while taking quick breaks in between. Once the dishes are done it'll be time to tend to my farms in Stardew.

I'm doing grand thanks, the lockdown has taken a mental toll on me as I'm very much an outdoor person, and with my bad leg I can't go out and work as well I want to, but It's good to look on the bright side, I have a beautiful view, a cup of coffee, a book to take my mind off of things.

My day is going okay as well, but I have to hand in my bachelor´s thesis on monday and have so much work to do but so little motivation. It also doesn´t really help that Stardew is staring at me from my desktop.

I'm doing grand thanks, the lockdown has taken a mental toll on me as I'm very much an outdoor person, and with my bad leg I can't go out and work as well I want to, but It's good to look on the bright side, I have a beautiful view, a cup of coffee, a book to take my mind off of things.
I'm glad you can stay positive! I hope you'll enjoy your day, the lockdown ain't easy to deal with but it's great that you can look on the bright side of things.

tommybob

Planter
Today is a bank holiday in the UK, I am still working though as I work these days! But today, I have some spare time so I am messing around with some javascript, thinking up some other bits too. I want to make a mod for Stardew as a bit of coding practice in my spare times. Just figuring out what I want to do.

dayashton

Cowpoke
Just a thread to talk about your day, whether something exciting happened or not much, I feel like it'd be a fun discussion thread.

So far my day has been pretty chill, slept in and I'm gonna make curry again later, as well as play D&D.
I love this post. My day has been going great. I'm about to make a huge move from California to Florida so I have been spending this weekend with my family and soaking up my time with them! How about you? How has D&D been?! I'm not super versed in that game but I've heard it's fun!

Anodyne

Farmhand
I love this post. My day has been going great. I'm about to make a huge move from California to Florida so I have been spending this weekend with my family and soaking up my time with them! How about you? How has D&D been?! I'm not super versed in that game but I've heard it's fun!
Oh wow yeah that's a big move, glad you get to spend time with family!

D&D is super fun, the best part is you can pretty much do whatever you want as long as you roll a dice for it for it (the higher you roll, the higher chance of success). My character is an edgy drunk half-tiefling that flirts with bartenders and somehow ends up tied to a chair every session lmao. We also have a cult-leader-type wizard and a polar bear with p a i n f u l l y low intelligence in our party. Frankly it's funnier the lower you roll on skill checks.