Howdy!!

Sicktastic

Greenhorn
So excited to find this! Ive been playing for about the last year. Dropped it then discovered the WIKI and now I'm obsessed ! its such a good comfort game to roll up in a blanket , smoke, and zone out for hours. I play on the switch so no mods for me (although I think they are super cool and would love the elevator in Skull cavern :< )

What's your favorite rare ?

Mines the trash hat (I know common to say but I just love it! )

DragonGwen

Farmer
Ello! My favorite "rare" (1/27 drop chance) is the Dragontooth Cutlass or Shiv. When I started playing I had gone throught the wiki for a bit and now after half a year, I have a 262 hour save with perfection!

Infirain

Cowpoke
Welcome to the forums!
I like hats and vanity overall in this game, so it would be the living or trash can hat.

LarryJaquez

Newcomer
So excited to find this! Ive been playing for about the last year. Dropped it then discovered the WIKI and now I'm obsessed ! its such a good comfort game to roll up in a blanket , smoke, and zone out for hours. I play on the switch so no mods for me (although I think they are super cool and would love the elevator in Skull cavern :< )

What's your favorite rare ?

Mines the trash hat (I know common to say but I just love it! )

Welcome, mine is a lucky ring. By the way, does anyone over here need some help regarding their essay assignments? If your answer is then I would like to make you smile by sharing https://writinguniverse.com/essay-types/ website with you where you can find different types of essays with free essay examples and now you don't have to hire any essay writer to write your essay assignments because now you can write them on your own.
Welcome, mine is lucky ring.

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Crystal Shoes are my favorite rare drop because I tend to find the Red Sneakers and Leprechaun Shooz more frequently but of course in this playthrough the green shoes of outfit matching have eluded me! It’s ok because I’m getting married to Emms in a couple days and have the requisite Crystal feetswear.

Though I’m really tempted to wear something dark like the Midnight Jacket as I have the matching Dark Boots as well. Maybe some blood red Pants or Simple Dress but I need to use Emms’ Dye Pots after she leaves for the Saloon so she doesn’t suspect anything...

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Welcome to the forums :)

I personally love getting a slammer club really early from special monsters. Makes skull cavern a breeze and I personally think it’s one of the better looking weapons. It has a nice simplicity to it.

Fwufikins

Greenhorn
I cannot tell you how happy I was to find out I could hatch Dinosaur Eggs. Finding that in the mines for the first time brought the biggest smile on my face!