How to re-trigger Leo's 9 heart cutscene?

ceethria

Greenhorn
Hello everybody! I just want to know what the command to re-trigger Leo's 9 hearts cutscene event. I already saw the command for his 6 heart cutscene where he agrees to move to the island. But I can't seem to find the one for his 9 hearts which is just the things he does on the mainland after moving.

The reason for this is because I wiped his memories because of the adopt Leo mod which became very buggy. I deleted the mod and he came back to Ginger Island. I regained the hearts I lost but he never moved to the valley again even after I regained the hearts back. I re-triggered the 6 hearts cutscene on the Ginger Island beach which fixed my initial problem of him not living on the valley, my problem now is I want his other dialogues to be unlocked by re-triggering the 9 hearts cutscene. Can somebody please help me? I already know how to input it in SMAPI so that would be no problem. Oh and if they can also link me to a site or file where I can see or find how to re-trigger certain cutscenes, I would be grateful. Thank you very much!

Also, I'm sorry if this is not the right forum(?) for it, I don't know where to ask the question, and this is my first time asking here, I did try my best scouring reddit, the wiki, and some forums here but I can't seem to find it, or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, I'll still try to find it but if anyone can help, greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited: