How to get iridium??

Hannahg23

Newcomer
It feels like everything needs iridium at this point in the game and I’m having such a hard time getting it. I’m horrible in the skull cavern and always die so fast. Would love to use jade to trade for stairs to get deeper in the mines but crystalariums need iridium to be crafted so I can get that much jade and I’m feeling stuck. Any advice would be appreciated!

wildandblue

Sodbuster
One thing I might suggest is using bombs in the Skull Cavern to get iridium faster. Bombs can also help reveal the staircase more quickly. Also using bombs in the regular mine on floors 80+ to get red geodes faster in the hopes they contain iridium. You'll also get rocks more quickly from which you can craft staircases before you have crystalariums.

nicodeux

Farmer
Skull Cavern is your best option to get iridium, though I agree that this is more difficult than the regular mines. You will need higher combat level there, better equipment and more importantly when beginning: food and food buff.

If you want to dive in Skull Cavern, I highly recommend reading @Hill Myna 's Skull Cavern guide. If you only want a few iridium to craft a handful of item, another option is to repeat the first levels and focus on killing purple slimes, because they have a chance to drop iridium ore.

Another easy option is to wait for GrandPa's evaluation and get the Statue of Perfection, that gives 2 - 8 iridium ores each morning.

Skull Cavern is your best option to get iridium, though I agree that this is more difficult than the regular mines. You will need higher combat level there, better equipment and more importantly when beginning: food and food buff.

If you want to dive in Skull Cavern, I highly recommend reading @Hill Myna 's Skull Cavern guide. If you only want a few iridium to craft a handful of item, another option is to repeat the first levels and focus on killing purple slimes, because they have a chance to drop iridium ore.

Another easy option is to wait for GrandPa's evaluation and get the Statue of Perfection, that gives 2 - 8 iridium ores each morning.
Thanks for that! I got 3 candles at my evaluation, but now my character is married with almost max skills, a fully expanded house and even more money, so I'm thinking I could get 4 if I stuck in a diamond. I also finished the community center at the very beginning of spring, so I'm almost positive about 4 candles.

MichaelRenick

Greenhorn

Any update? I am also thinking about hair transplant and for that, I am looking for information online regarding hair transplant. It is my first time and that is why I want to gather information online as much as I can before starting my treatment. I am waiting for your reply and till then I will look for the recent post or reviews which is given by students for a wow essay writing service. Because I want to hire their essay writer but before that, I want to make sure they are trustworthy.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate you :)

Last edited:

stardew noob

Greenhorn
It feels like everything needs iridium at this point in the game and I’m having such a hard time getting it. I’m horrible in the skull cavern and always die so fast. Would love to use jade to trade for stairs to get deeper in the mines but crystalariums need iridium to be crafted so I can get that much jade and I’m feeling stuck. Any advice would be appreciated!
It really depends what you can do based on amount of resurces that you have.
Skull cavren is the best way to get iridium and I will give you some tips for it that I think are helpful

If you are still in year one buy stone from robin and craft staircases if not try to mine big rocks in the mines for 10-15 stones each

Use rings
Best combo is
Iridium band(you get recepie for level 9 combat)+burglars ring(kill 500 dust sprites and get it in adventures guilt)
If you cant craft iridium band you can use protection ring or ring of yoba but I think that without iridium band its really hard.
If you dont have burglars ring go get it fast.
Use monster musk to get more sprites ans reset level 40 in the mines

Craft between 60-200 bombs for your run
They arent that expensive so u should have enough to craft them

If you have kitchen unlocked Use sashimi for regular food or buy salads from gus

For boosts trade rubys for spicy eels from desert trader and craft or trade for triple shot Espresso.

Regular Coffee will do but espresso is better.

You Will need atleast 100 staircases for run and if you cant make that much try reseting level 80 and below for jade nodes and trade those.

I hope this all helps i am not some pro but I know few thing about the game.

You can always watch tutotials on YouTube for skull cavren runs