How to edit warp location in .tbin file?

espilcelunaire

Newcomer
Hello, I played SDV with SVE mod installed.. And I dont really like those SVE's mine design so I installed Delloti's mine retexture (it's sooo pretty and it's seasonal)
Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 09.53.24.png

But Delloti's is actually not made to match SVE.. so the warp location is a bit weird. When I go to mine, it warps perfectly, but when I exit the mine, this happens 😂
Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 09.53.46.png

Is there a way to edit the warp location on a .tbin file? Helps are very much appreciated 🥺

TildenJack

Tiller
If the warp is actually defined in the map file, you can open it with Tiled and edit the coordinates in the Warp property under Custom Properties.

DrakonFG

Newcomer
If the warp is actually defined in the map file, you can open it with Tiled and edit the coordinates in the Warp property under Custom Properties.
Could I do that dynamically? I mean, using JSON to chang the warp position ou even C#? I know programming, but I'm kinda lost with moding, something is missing on my knowledge

Oysterich

Newcomer
Could I do that dynamically? I mean, using JSON to chang the warp position ou even C#? I know programming, but I'm kinda lost with moding, something is missing on my knowledge
Hello! If you were able to solve the mine warp problem, would you mind sending the code on how you did it? ^^;; I have the exact same problem with Delotti's Mines and SVE, I tried coding it myself but I seem to be doing something wrong since it either doesn't implement into the game and warps me to the original location of the mines or it crashes the game entirely.

Mushlune

Greenhorn
Hello! If you were able to solve the mine warp problem, would you mind sending the code on how you did it? ^^;; I have the exact same problem with Delotti's Mines and SVE, I tried coding it myself but I seem to be doing something wrong since it either doesn't implement into the game and warps me to the original location of the mines or it crashes the game entirely.
I found this post looking for the same answers. I made an account to quickly tell you what I did, if you still need it!

I was struggling to modify the maps Delotti created in Tiled (it kept crashing and I couldn't figure out why) so I found a workaround.
Is it perfect? No, not at all. Could you get a closer warp? Probably. But I don't know how, hahaha.

I downloaded this mod - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/9651 - called Custom Warp Points.
I loaded up my game so the config. file would load, then changed the code to:

{
"EnableMod": true,
"AdditionalWarpDictFilePath": "CustomWarpPoints",
"WarpDict": {"Mine,Mountain":"76, 9"}
}

This warps you to the vanilla adventurers club - out of the way of everything. I bet there's a way to find the right warp point, but it works so I'm content.

Oysterich

Newcomer
I found this post looking for the same answers. I made an account to quickly tell you what I did, if you still need it!

I was struggling to modify the maps Delotti created in Tiled (it kept crashing and I couldn't figure out why) so I found a workaround.
Is it perfect? No, not at all. Could you get a closer warp? Probably. But I don't know how, hahaha.

I downloaded this mod - https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/9651 - called Custom Warp Points.
I loaded up my game so the config. file would load, then changed the code to:

{
"EnableMod": true,
"AdditionalWarpDictFilePath": "CustomWarpPoints",
"WarpDict": {"Mine,Mountain":"76, 9"}
}

This warps you to the vanilla adventurers club - out of the way of everything. I bet there's a way to find the right warp point, but it works so I'm content.
Thank you so much!