Solved How to edit save so community center is complete

xtinapanda

Newcomer
So I started a multiplayer farm recently with Stardew Valley Expanded. On Fall 13 of year 1, the game glitched somehow and sent us back to Spring 1, year 1. Because I was in my bed when this happened, it also somehow overwrote the backup save. The farm, my farmhand, and every item outside of my inventory was reset, but it kept my money, my current inventory, my levels, relationships, and community center progress. We were able to play through and recover on the same save with no further reset issues, and recently completed the community center. The problem (and I recognize this is a very small problem) is that despite getting the Stardew Valley Hero award, the community center still appears in the original/broken form for the areas that were completed pre-reset (the aquarium and the furnace). Is there a way to edit my save so that the community center is nice and shiny? I know it's a little thing, but I was hoping to fix it if it's not too much trouble. Thanks!!

SomeoneEls

Farmhand
Go into Smapi, and type in

debug ccloadcutscene 2

for the fish tank and

debug ccloadcutscene 3

for the boiler

(of course, try this on a copy save first)

Last edited:

SomeoneEls

Farmhand
if it still does not work, try the commands listed here. --> https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Console_commands#Community_center_and_bundles

1. All commands need debug first and then the command.
ex. debug [command here]

2. Commands which don't ask for a number need a 1 at the end.
ex. debug completecc 1

(remember, test on a copy first)

If all else fails, its possible to change the sprite sheet in the xmb file for the places indicated. I don't recommend it but if you absolutely have to I can get the file for you.

xtinapanda

Newcomer
if it still does not work, try the commands listed here. --> https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Console_commands#Community_center_and_bundles

1. All commands need debug first and then the command.
ex. debug [command here]

2. Commands which don't ask for a number need a 1 at the end.
ex. debug completecc 1

(remember, test on a copy first)

If all else fails, its possible to change the sprite sheet in the xmb file for the places indicated. I don't recommend it but if you absolutely have to I can get the file for you.
Thanks for the help! This is the command that fixed the center for me, and it shows up fine for my farmhand too (I had to do it on a non-multiplayer sesssion). I didn't know you can just type right into SMAPI like that. Thanks again!