Question How to add JA custom crops to Community Bundles

CatsamongCarps

Newcomer
Hi, I am trying to add More Crops mod items to the community bundles. Previously I had used Longevity Mod with MCM enabled and then created a Content Patcher file to modify the Bundle.json to better integrate the new crops into the game. With the 1.5 update, Longevity has removed MCM due to bugs. Unfortunately, this means that the Longevity MCM additions to Objectinformation.json are no longer there to reference for adding the MCM crops to Bundles.

Since the 1.5 update I have been using JSON Assets Fruits and Veggies, More Trees, and Mizus Flowers which shared assets with MCM. At this time there do not seem to be any mods for adding JSON Asset items to bundles and I have been unable to reason out how to add JSON Asset items to Objectinformation or Bundles to reference like before. Looking for suggestions or guidance on how to add mod items to bundles.

I know that JSON Asset custom items don't have a set ID but one should be assigned once run in a game. Does anyone know if those can be used in the Bundles.json? Using the name in quotations seems to cause it to crash and not sure how to ref the JA ID's and not object ID's in bundle. This is just for personal use so I don't mind if I would need to redo the CP with each new game.

[EDIT]
Think I found a solution using PPJA Challenging bundles mod on Nexus. Unfortunately, my JA object ID's got scrambled (pretty common when updating/adding JA's) so I am starting a new game with my modified version of the challenging bundles but feel this should work. Will update to confirm.

Last edited: