How many of you...

Which ones have you done?

• Total voters

Ellajoy

Rancher
How many of you are able to relate with some of these?
1. you think I will like this book? I'll read it!
2. have you ever had a conversation with a friend and thought that if someone walked in the room, you would both end up in a mental hospital?
3. have you ever been bored, and just mentally wrote a fanfic? (usually starring you)
4. have you ever walked into a room, and then had no clue what you were going to do?
5. Have you ever seen who can make the most puns off of a certain subject? (Dad and I did 'wood' once)
6. Mentally corrected everyone's grammar.

Please post any YOU do!

Lew Zealand

Helper
1. Not sure of context. If you mean do I have a book in mind now that you'd like, then no because my mind is blank. If you mean did a friend ever have a book in mind that I'd like, then certainly. One book suggestion did get me back into reading after not doing so for a long time as a kid.
2. Through most of grad school, with Jane and Tanya. I changed their names to protect identities, real names are more like Tanya and Jane. Oops. Anyway, they are why I am the way I am today. To them: IOU everything.
3. Yup, for decades now. Keeps me from getting bored... well, more bored. Stories are neither original nor good. Current version in another forum section here.
4. Every day. Not always every room, though. I blame server lag.
5. Puns infect my mind so thoroughly that I just speak naturally in them and they're simply a mode of thinking. This is a useful torture device for those you love.
6. I don't English well but I can spell and do grammar so yes, I must do what I can. Fun note: I learned how grammar works in Spanish, not English, though of course with EFL I did pick up general grammar naturally as a kid.

1. Hehe, I rarely read books. I will only read one if there's nothing else I can do. So, no, I have never had a book I want to read in my wanted list. Well, actually, I kinda have one, it's an artbook, but you don't really read it (it's just references on how to draw various poses inside), so it doesn't quite count (according to the question above).
2. I guess, yeah. Several times. Though I just ignored such things most of time. It's just not worth further investigation nor discussion for me. "Maybe a ghost?! Hmm... oh well, where were we before?"
3. Yup, it certainly happens to me. Though I don't really appear in my fan fiction. It's just weird and embarrassing for me, portraying myself as someone awesome or important in my own fan fiction. I usually just put myself as a not-so-random person that appears in the back. Making fan fiction effectively keeps my head away from insanity.
4. Yeah. I ever got distracted by something else right when entering the room I wanted to go, forgetting my initial purpose going there.
5. Nope. Perhaps because the person in question is me. But still, I never felt myself trying to make jokes or puns, but people often laugh when I say things that pass my mind.
6. Nah, I never have the interest to do that. The only person I often correct about their grammar, is my little brother.

How many of you are able to relate with some of these?
1. you think I will like this book? I'll read it!
2. have you ever had a conversation with a friend and thought that if someone walked in the room, you would both end up in a mental hospital?
3. have you ever been bored, and just mentally wrote a fanfic? (usually starring you)
4. have you ever walked into a room, and then had no clue what you were going to do?
5. Have you ever seen who can make the most puns off of a certain subject? (Dad and I did 'wood' once)
6. Mentally corrected everyone's grammar.

Please post any YOU do!
I have done all of those except for the puns one. I like joking about stuff and being generally a dork, but puns were never my forte.