Hi

Hi! As you can tell from my user, I am a swiftie. I have just gotten back into SDV after my step-sister showed me her world (which she had just gotten back into) and then got hooked. I did SDV about 2 years before, and had a great world. But I guess I just shifted to something else and forgot about my world. So, I started a new world, and here I am! I am a level 10 fisherman, married to Harvey, and have a stage 2 baby girl. I'm new to forums, so please help in any way!!! Tysm!!!

stardew_luv

Planter
Hi, Dragon Gwen, do you know if you can mod on mobile?
Not to interrupt your conversation with DG I just know cause I am an iPad/phone user and no to Apple devices, but I think many android devices are capable of it, though not being hooked up to a pc you might only be able to run smaller mods. Don’t quote me though,

ETA: Most iPads are very capable of running even bigger mods if you have a pc and a steam account. You can stream the mods through your pc wirelessly to your iPad through a steam account and buying the Stardew game on Steam. I do that all th time. You need to be in the same room but you can sit or lie on your couch or bed and chill that way with the game on your even I-device.

Not to interrupt your conversation with DG I just know cause I am an iPad/phone user and no to Apple devices, but I think many android devices are capable of it, though not being hooked up to a pc you might only be able to run smaller mods. Don’t quote me though,

ETA: Most iPads are very capable of running even bigger mods if you have a pc and a steam account. You can stream the mods through your pc wirelessly to your iPad through a steam account and buying the Stardew game on Steam. I do that all th time. You need to be in the same room but you can sit or lie on your couch or bed and chill that way with the game on your even I-device.
Ok, so I have a android S23, so I'm not sure since your talking about Apple 🤔😅

DragonGwen

Farmer

Basically, it very hard.