Hi!

MogBeoulve

Farmer
It's a very cool thing for a person to make a game like this! Actually, Stardew Valley can be said to have changed my life, cause when I learned the news I made up my mind to do a game myself, just like Eric Barone. Since then I started to learn how to how to write code on my own
Awesome! Programming is fun when you're starting out. I always thought of it as more like learning a foreign language than anything else. I ended up on a different career path and don't regret it (when I got farther along, the math really started making it less fun and more work), but I'm glad I learned what I did. My father and sister are both programmers at heart, and now even though I mostly deal with bunnies at work, I'm the go-to person for making Excel worksheets to automate calculations. So good luck on your journey!

YOLK

Greenhorn
Awesome! Programming is fun when you're starting out. I always thought of it as more like learning a foreign language than anything else. I ended up on a different career path and don't regret it (when I got farther along, the math really started making it less fun and more work), but I'm glad I learned what I did. My father and sister are both programmers at heart, and now even though I mostly deal with bunnies at work, I'm the go-to person for making Excel worksheets to automate calculations. So good luck on your journey!
That's really cool! I've actually been making my own games for a few years now and have recently come close to finishing them! ps. I love bunnies~~