Hi there???!!(srry for bad english)

WhitePistachio

Farmhand
I'm new to Stardew Valley forums, and I really hope I can get to be a part of your community!! :smile: :smile: You can call me Pistachio(as if no one knew from my username..) or Piko! My pronouns are he/his or they/them. I'm a content maker and an artist, so if I'll find where to post my figments of fantasy I'd share them.

Soo, I'm actually kinda new to Stardew Valley too, I play for like 4-5 months, and I'd like to learn some tips from more old?? pro?? players, so feel free to give some tips!! Nice to meet y'all!!!:fish::fish:(yay fish)

Bawby

Farmer
Welcome to the forums Pistachio! I am old, but not a pro.
Only tips I have is to just play your way to get a feel for what you want for your farm, check out some forum guides if you want inspiration for crazy, borderline mad-scientist level of machine usage, and check out the wiki page if you're absolutely stumped on something.
Have fun!

WhitePistachio

Farmhand
Welcome to the forums Pistachio! I am old, but not a pro.
Only tips I have is to just play your way to get a feel for what you want for your farm, check out some forum guides if you want inspiration for crazy, borderline mad-scientist level of machine usage, and check out the wiki page if you're absolutely stumped on something.
Have fun!
Thanks!!

Njin

Planter
Hello.. best tip I got is make sure you get a burglar ring early you have to kill 500 dust sprites to get your first one but it is worth it.. Welcome to the forum:)

heckouttahere

Greenhorn
I'm new to Stardew Valley forums, and I really hope I can get to be a part of your community!! :smile: :smile: You can call me Pistachio(as if no one knew from my username..) or Piko! My pronouns are he/his or they/them. I'm a content maker and an artist, so if I'll find where to post my figments of fantasy I'd share them.

Soo, I'm actually kinda new to Stardew Valley too, I play for like 4-5 months, and I'd like to learn some tips from more old?? pro?? players, so feel free to give some tips!! Nice to meet y'all!!!:fish::fish:(yay fish)
Hi, welcome! I’ve been playing SDV for a few years but I’m new to the forums too. My advice for a newcomer would definitely be to farm lots! The community centre offers great rewards for things like gold star crops as I’m sure you know, so it’s great to plant lots at the start of each season to try to get those gold star ones! Other than that, on my new save I used the SDV wiki to learn all about the fish and when / where they spawn so I could essentially speedrun the fish tank in the community centre as that was always the one which took me the longest on previous saves and within 5-6 IRL days I completed that entire bundle! But most of all enjoy yourself, and try to become friends with everyone because they often send lovely things in the mail whether it’s recipes or food or fertiliser.. very useful!! Also keep in mind all the hidden foraging spots like the bottom right of cindersap forest in the spring - so many spring onions !! :)