Hi peeps!

anbi

Greenhorn
Hello all, I’ve been lurking for a bit now on the forums! My best friend got me into the game. I’m quite new to SDV but I’m enjoying my casual plays. Fishing is really hard for me (I definitely need more practice with the tapping). I can’t stand how cute some of the mods are on Nexus and Naver… I just want to download everything fairy-themed/cottagecore, aha! Other games I enjoy are the Animal Crossing series, Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life, and the Sims 4. Anything cozy and casual! Anyways, it’s nice to meet you all. c:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Hello anbi and Welcome to the Forums!

I find Fishing a bit more difficult on a touchscreen or controllers than using a mouse on a PC but you'll get the hang of the movements eventually. One thing I noticed is there's a bit of a delay on Switch when you use the controllers wirelessly but that's almost nonexistent when docked and it's a bit of a pain for Fishing and Combat. One thing that Farmer Bobbi finds to make Fishing more tolerable is to grab some tree shade in the late afternoon, prop up the pole on her knees and forget to bait the hook. If you're lucky you may not get a bite for hours and even then it's usually the lazy Fish so they rarely wake you up.

If it weren't for Seb's cig smoke wafting by, she might never wake up with enough time to make it to bed.

anbi

Greenhorn
Hello anbi and Welcome to the Forums!

I find Fishing a bit more difficult on a touchscreen or controllers than using a mouse on a PC but you'll get the hang of the movements eventually. One thing I noticed is there's a bit of a delay on Switch when you use the controllers wirelessly but that's almost nonexistent when docked and it's a bit of a pain for Fishing and Combat. One thing that Farmer Bobbi finds to make Fishing more tolerable is to grab some tree shade in the late afternoon, prop up the pole on her knees and forget to bait the hook. If you're lucky you may not get a bite for hours and even then it's usually the lazy Fish so they rarely wake you up.

If it weren't for Seb's cig smoke wafting by, she might never wake up with enough time to make it to bed.
Thank you, hello! Haha, thanks for the tips. :crab: