Switch Hi! Looking for Co-op (Switch)

StardewSwiftie

Farmhand
I’m a 13F and want some one to play with preferably 12-15F. I’m available most times during weekends. NO I don’t have discord and will not be getting it. If interested pls comment, then I will post my info for friends. Just so you know I’m mountain time.

Last edited:

StardewNiblet

Greenhorn
Hi! I may be a little late but I'm 12NB (I turn 13 in August) and have been looking for someone to play with if you're still interested! {My friend code is: SW-1895-2789-0190)

Floor_Banana

Greenhorn
I’m a 13F and want some one to play with preferably 12-15F. I’m available most times during weekends. NO I don’t have discord and will not be getting it. If interested pls comment, then I will post my info for friends,
Hi! I'm Genderfluid but I was born female if that works. I'm also available during weekends most times, funnily enough. If you want I can send you my Nintendo friend code. :)

StardewSwiftie

Farmhand
Hi! I'm Genderfluid but I was born female if that works. I'm also available during weekends most times, funnily enough. If you want I can send you my Nintendo friend code. :)
Yes, I’m very sorry it took me so long to reply. I‘ve been extremely busy. My friend code is SW-7376-4968-7285 and my switch user is $wiftie.