Hi from Durham NC USA

NPop

Farmhand
I've been playing the game on my Samsung tablet for a few weeks. I can't believe how much there is to learn about the game! I am always reading new tips and tricks I had no idea about. I'm in winter year 1 and have a silo, and coop, and a kitchen and still feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I love visiting my chickens and getting those little hearts.
Happy playing to you!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Howdy NPop and Welcome to the Forums! Oooo, you started the game after the long-awaited v1.5 update for mobile so you're starting at the perfect time. Enjoy your Chickens and just wait 'til you get Rabbits and Pigs! Rabbits give you Wool for Cloth so you can Tailor clothes and Pigs dig up money for you. What's not to love?

NPop

Farmhand
Howdy NPop and Welcome to the Forums! Oooo, you started the game after the long-awaited v1.5 update for mobile so you're starting at the perfect time. Enjoy your Chickens and just wait 'til you get Rabbits and Pigs! Rabbits give you Wool for Cloth so you can Tailor clothes and Pigs dig up money for you. What's not to love?
I've got some cows now and they are delightful. I accidentally threw away my clothes so some new ones are definitely needed!