Hi Everyone!

MissDandy

Farmer
I've been on the forum for almost a week now but I didn't see this section until now. I've been playing Stardew Valley since early 2020, but I'm so happy that I'm finally here on the forum because I finally have people to obsess over Stardew Valley with! When the pandemic hit I was so lonely and really only had Stardew Valley. I got hooked after multiple friends recommended it to me, and also fell in love with the soundtrack. Now it's the highlight of my day to play it. I'm really hoping to become a part of this community and to talk all about it with everyone. I'm kinda still learning how it works, so that might take some time but for now I'll just try and focus on not posting to the wrong threads/topics lol. Compared with a lot of you I'm actually not very far along on my main farm (year eight, still trying to get that golden clock but so close haha) so I can't wait to learn more about the game from everyone. Anyway, nice to meet you all and I can't wait to just obsess over this game!

Odin

Staff member
Hi Dandy, welcome to the forums! We definitely appreciate threads being posted in the right place, but we can also move them if they aren't, so it's not a huge deal if someone makes a mistake with that.

MissDandy

Farmer
Thank you guys for all the welcomes!
Hi Dandy, welcome to the forums! We definitely appreciate threads being posted in the right place, but we can also move them if they aren't, so it's not a huge deal if someone makes a mistake with that.
That's great to know, thanks!

MissDandy

Farmer
Outstanding. I might need to reach out to you regarding mutliplayer on the Switch. I play on my Xbox (at the moment anyway) but this would give me a good reason to get my Switch running again :abigail:
Yeah I have used multiplayer on both, I think using it on Steam (on a Mac) is simpler but I haven't had much trouble with either. The Switch is just great to use multiplayer if you want to take the game with you :)