Hi again!

Anhaga

Rancher
Hi everyone! I'd been on the old Chucklefish forums, but had not realized that we had new forums. I was a little surprised when I couldn't log in or recover my password. :laugh: But anyways. I think I used the same username back there, so hi again!

I'm a player of a couple of years now via Steam, which tells me that I've played for 684 hours. I have way too many different games going, have completed the Community Center a few times but cannot bring myself to go the JojaMart side of things. I've married Shane and Harvey, but never had kids (I have kids in real life and that is not something I need in my escapism!), and I like building fish ponds. I finally got the ink for the Wizard in one game and I'm looking forward to building a Junimo Hut or two. Stardew is my happy calm place game.

~A.

Odin

Staff member
Hello, welcome! That's quite a lot of hours, but I tend to just stick to a single save :P

Ennoshima

Planter
Welcome to the forums again!
(I just joined, so I didn't even know there was an old one)!

I haven't done the Joja route either -- and I have many hours and a few games myself. ^^;
One day, but I always just feel totally guilty for even trying -- even though it's a game, I just feel that way.