Hi ^_^

Grimzy

Planter
:skull: I'm Grimzy. (No that's not my real name.) I'm 28 years old (: and I just recently got into Stardew Valley (on the Xbox one). I've played a variety of games from Dark Souls to Harvest Moon. I love anime, music, and all things occult :wizard:. If anyone ever needs a friend ^_^ feel free to reach out!

-Grimzy

Sounny

Rancher
I am on Day 10 of Winter, year 3 (: How about you?
I have several farms. Some spring of year one. Another I have played for like 10 years. Most are year two or three. I make different challenges for myself. And I want to marry everyone.

Grimzy

Planter
I have several farms. Some spring of year one. Another I have played for like 10 years. Most are year two or three. I make different challenges for myself. And I want to marry everyone.
Nice! I have two accounts. One male one female. (: Right now I'm working on the male one and I am going to marry Leah. Hehe same! I plan on marrying everyone as well. So far I have married Sam, Emily, and Haley.

Sounny

Rancher
I have yet to marry Maru despite the many farms. But just to collect them all I'll get around to her eventually. She is just least interesting.
Who is your favorite and least favorite?

Grimzy

Planter
I have yet to marry Maru despite the many farms. But just to collect them all I'll get around to her eventually. She is just least interesting.
Who is your favorite and least favorite?
Haha I agree! She will be the last one I get with. My order from best to worst: Sam, Sebastian, Emily, Penny, Leah, Alex, Abigail, Shane, Elliott, Harvey, Haley, and Maru. My order might change once I marry some of them. How about you?

Sounny

Rancher
Haha I agree! She will be the last one I get with. My order from best to worst: Sam, Sebastian, Emily, Penny, Leah, Alex, Abigail, Shane, Elliott, Harvey, Haley, and Maru. My order might change once I marry some of them. How about you?
Sometimes I like people who were always pleasant Sam, Emily, Elliot but other times I like the people who needed work to warm up and turn bad attitudes around. Haley, Sebastian, Alex, Shane.
But Maru has no personality neither nice or challenging. The only interesting thing about her is her strained relationship with her brother.

Grimzy

Planter
Yes! That's partly why I like Sebastian (: I don't normally like when anyone smokes but.. his personality and character development won me over. Haha how about your least favorite character in the game?

Sounny

Rancher
Yes! That's partly why I like Sebastian (: I don't normally like when anyone smokes but.. his personality and character development won me over. Haha how about your least favorite character in the game?
Honestly, Lewis. He is embezzling tax payers money to make gold statues and he won't date Marine properly. She deserves better. I wish he hadn't put in the golden statue in. It tainted Lewis to be unforgivable.

Grimzy

Planter
Honestly, Lewis. He is embezzling tax payers money to make gold statues and he won't date Marine properly. She deserves better. I wish he hadn't put in the golden statue in. It tainted Lewis to be unforgivable.
Marnie should give Marlon a chance. He seemed to show interest at the flower festival. I enjoy torturing Lewis in every possible way by displaying his underwear at festivals :laugh:

Sounny

Rancher
Marnie should give Marlon a chance. He seemed to show interest at the flower festival. I enjoy torturing Lewis in every possible way by displaying his underwear at festivals :laugh:
Seriously, and Lewis dosen't seem interested in animals at all. But Marlon might, we don't know that much about him.